The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Here i go...

it-s-t-shirt-time-565-p.jpg

What about novas assets? where they any good? Did you like them? (pm me moar questions about that before the awnsers and i'll add them)

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!

tumblr_lhfavv2Iuo1qgcvieo1_400.gif

Oh sh-

Edited by OmegaMK1

jack-daniels-tshirt.jpg

Yo. 

Say, the tenno were all unfrozen by Lotus, so it implies that all tenno there are are the ones recovered and not new. Where the new tenno join the team from? Are they being found, or are they working separately until something makes them join?

jack-daniels-tshirt.jpg

Yo. 

Say, the tenno were all unfrozen by Lotus, so it implies that all tenno there are are the ones recovered and not new. Where the new tenno join the team from? Are they being found, or are they working separately until something makes them join?

I actually own that shirt lol

I-Don-t-Get-Drunk.-I-Get-Awesome!-T-Shir

What do you look like drunk? Can you even get drunk? How many Jaegerbombs does it take? Also, noble or agile?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=t+shirt&oq=t+sh&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.4626.6181.0.8383.4.4.0.0.0.0.255.663.0j3j1.4.0....0...1ac.1.26.img..1.3.406.OzQlsnbRLIg&biw=1280&bih=798&sei=ehEiUtCqDMq6sQTn1oGwBg#biv=i%7C46%3Bd%7CAdVTQ2R1f3FIkM%3A

How many vandal weapons do you have?

Does anyone else on your team have any?

(I really like vandal weapons.:D)

EDIT:sorry for image not working, but it should link.

50th post!!!

Edited by WarOverlord

LOGAN? THAT KID WAS ALRIGHT. HE USED TO HELP ME AND CAL OUT WITH OUR BIOLOGY HOMEWORK AND STUFF. HE WAS A GOOD GUY, ONCE I STARTED HANGIN OUT WITH HIM I STARTED GETTIN STRAIGHT A’S. HE WAS A SHRIMP, BUT MAN WAS THAT KID SHARP. AND HE GOT ME INTO 40K. HE PLAYED NECRONS. REAL NECRONS, NOT THAT CRON AIR JUNK THAT’S GOING AROUND.

first i will cast the tshirt magic

so-cool-Women-s-T-Shirts.png

now the question....

we are really interested in your friends Lok... I mean, Logan. we also interested in all your friends before you become tenno, of course, but for now let's stick with Lo..gan. did you happen to know where and what happen to Logan after you became a tenno? also, what will you do if you know that Logan still alive right now, but keeping his identities secret? hypothetically of course, considering he should be already dead long before Lotus woke all of you.

OK ITS TIME TO COME CLEAN ABOUT SOME THINGS, I HAVE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GOOMBAS.

I STARTED DRINKING THIS AFTERNOON AND THE HANDLE OF JAEGER IS STARTING TO LOOK A LITTLE LOW, SO I’M PRETTY SURE MOST OF IT IS IN MY LIVER...

YEA I CAN’T READ THAT TINY TYPE RIGHT NOW.

Go home Rhino, you're drunk.

http://tophattuxes.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urlimagefile&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline%3B+filename%3Dtuxedos-callout-image.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=UXImage&blobwhere=1338939943689&ssbinary=true&moddate=2012-06-19 09:43:58

If one Tenno were to turn evil, who would you most expect it to be (barring Loki and Banshee)?

(My apologies for the lack of image Rhino, but the site wouldn't let me post the shirt in an image.)

Edited by fishworshipper

http://tophattuxes.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urlimagefile&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline%3B+filename%3Dtuxedos-callout-image.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=UXImage&blobwhere=1338939943689&ssbinary=true&moddate=2012-06-19 09:43:58

If one Tenno were to turn evil, who would you most expect it to be (barring Loki and Banshee)?

(My apologies for the lack of image Rhino, but the site wouldn't let me post the shirt in an image.)

I'd like to know the answer too, so here's a little insurance.

warning_beware_of_the_rhino_mens_t_shirt  

That is if I'm posting this image right.