Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Am I still off the island, I thought most of the prequels sucked anyway. The only movie on that long list I enjoyed was revenge sith. Just cause.

nope sorry, the only way back on the island is through a bonus round where you take the place of another member because they were doing so poorly.

Or unless you test well with women ages 12-24. Then you get put back in for ratings

Doozy84 is the George R.R. Martin of the Warframe forums.

I lost count of the years waiting for the next book, A Dance with Dragons..and now I gotta deal with this &^$%&^$&()*^*(&^*()^&*()^   waiting again!!!!

Edited by Ronin666

yes, that is correct. Summary execution for that one.

It's the right way to do it.

Oh and god forbid those unfortunate souls who mention transformers movies.

Or avatar (The cameron one) being the best sci fi movie ever made.

Those guys are sooo off the galaxy.

It's the right way to do it.

Oh and god forbid those unfortunate souls who mention transformers movies.

Or avatar (The cameron one) being the best sci fi movie ever made.

Those guys are sooo off the galaxy.

my favorite version of Avatar was Dances with Wolves.

FROST: Right. So unless you want to “Feel the Rhino.” We have to find another way home. Is it alright if he crashes on your couch?

This made my day xD,thank you for continuing the story! Can't wait for more...i had to read the starting again and shift through the pages to read the whole thing together,it was great.Hope there is more to come!

I looked on my notification board and saw Doozy's name. I thought I was getting my next episode. I was wrong. So, take a moment from your pyrotechnics and alcoholic beverages and think of those less fortunate. Like Chineese orphans and African sex slaves. But what perils in comparison to their hardships is ours in being deprived of your next episode. Think about that, that torture, that hardship. Do you truely understand the effect your actions can have on us?

The point is, write your next episode before I have to write another paragraph on why you should write your next episode.

If it's taking this long, then it's probably really really good.

I looked on my notification board and saw Doozy's name. I thought I was getting my next episode. I was wrong. So, take a moment from your pyrotechnics and alcoholic beverages and think of those less fortunate. Like Chineese orphans and African sex slaves. But what perils in comparison to their hardships is ours in being deprived of your next episode. Think about that, that torture, that hardship. Do you truely understand the effect your actions can have on us?

The point is, write your next episode before I have to write another paragraph on why you should write your next episode.

You're barking up the wrong tree on that one sweetheart, the sex trade and oppressive regimes is pretty much my primary research topic in my serious writing.

So yea, read Nothing to Envy or Girl Undressed and then come back and we'll talk.

You're barking up the wrong tree on that one sweetheart, the sex trade and oppressive regimes is pretty much my primary research topic in my serious writing.

So yea, read Nothing to Envy or Girl Undressed and then come back and we'll talk.

then think about all the rich people who are just sitting around BORED for christs sake!(just an expression don't come trying to hit me with a bible or anything) all they have to do while they wait is eat caviar and listen to economics charts. How can you be so cruel

I am neither rich nor ignorant. It was a joke for Christs sake a JOKE. I'm sorry if I seriously upset someone, I didn't mean to make anyone angry. 

Edit: thinking about it that was a really childish/inappropriate/ignorant/horrible thing to post...I am soooo sorry.

Edited by Necromonger2100

I am neither rich nor ignorant. It was a joke for Christs sake a JOKE. I'm sorry if I seriously upset someone, I didn't mean to make anyone angry. 

Edit: thinking about it that was a really childish/inappropriate/ignorant/horrible thing to post...I am soooo sorry.

you are forgiven my son, go in peace