Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

I'd kinda like to see the antimatter frame as more of a derpy, spaced out otaku who doesn't mean any harm. She might tend to be a little dramatic and drop wormholes when frustrated. I'd think she'd prefer to be slightly annyoing than an all out troll. :3

I'd kinda like to see the antimatter frame as more of a derpy, spaced out otaku who doesn't mean any harm. She might tend to be a little dramatic and drop wormholes when frustrated. I'd think she'd prefer to be slightly annyoing than an all out troll. :3

My knowledge of squirrel-people culture is very limited, but aren't otakus male?

Anime trope.

I vote you off the island!

As an aside..someone mentioned in Livestream 8(?), that the concept was done to portray her in a sort of porcelain doll/ballerina theme. Ties into the whole fragile-yet-destructive vibe.

Edited by Ronin666

My knowledge of squirrel-people culture is very limited, but aren't otakus male?

Then what's the female version called? All I know is that she loves adventure, fantasy, and sci-fi manga.

Anime trope.

I vote you off the island!

As an aside..someone mentioned in Livestream 8(?), that the concept was done to portray her in a sort of porcelain doll/ballerina theme. Ties into the whole fragile-yet-destructive vibe.

Ah! Nuu! What did I do?! T^T

Very much so... Maybe she's an artist then?

Edited by Shifa

Then what's the female version called? All I know is that she loves adventure, fantasy, and sci-fi manga.

no otaku is universal im pretty sure at least thats what we "squirrel people" think

what we "squirrel people" think

Just to clarify, I was referring to anime characters as squirrel people, not asians. I've gotten S#&$ for this before, but I've seen too many ridiculous gifs to even dare eliminate the association in my mind between squirrels and anime characters.

... Doozy, please. Gimme.

Derpy, stupid, and absolutely out of this world! Perfect!

no otaku is universal im pretty sure at least thats what we "squirrel people" think

We have no idea what the females look like because we have never seen any of them out of frame. They are not universal because the male bodies wouldn't fit in any of the female frames. >_>;

We have no idea what the females look like because we have never seen any of them out of frame. They are not universal because the male bodies wouldn't fit in any of the female frames. >_>;

Now to think of it. Do the frames come in different sizes?

Rhino: GIMME THAT XL CHASIS!!!

Yeah lets see Rino or Frost fit in a MAG or NYX warframe. lol Or how about Embers boots? Nobody has feet like hers. XD Who has the smallest warframe anyways? These warframe guys who are in the cryo pods I am pretty sure are way bigger then most of the female frames.

Well not officially butt here are plenty of drawings of mostly female frames out of their suits or at least without their helmets. If you judge by that then they all smoking hot.

Well not officially butt here are plenty of drawings of mostly female frames out of their suits or at least without their helmets. If you judge by that then they all smoking hot.

Well, for the sake of my self respect I don't judge by those drawings. Squirrel people are scary, I don't want to run around as one of them.

Yeah lets see Rino or Frost fit in a MAG or NYX warframe. lol Or how about Embers boots? Nobody has feet like hers. XD Who has the smallest warframe anyways? These warframe guys who are in the cryo pods I am pretty sure are way bigger then most of the female frames.

Banshee's elbows/knees. Thinner than Rhino's ****.

Well, for the sake of my self respect I don't judge by those drawings. Squirrel people are scary, I don't want to run around as one of them.

lol Plus all those guys in the cryo suits look the same. Everybody else is uniquely shaped of all sizes small and big. *Cough*