The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Right, which is exactly when development was purported to have gone underground. The subsequent disappearance of Gabe Newell, in 2029, led to further rumors about the game's development secretly carrying on in a small studio located on an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean. Then there's the whole issue of the thousands of bottles, containing HL3 t-shirts, that washed ashore on several continents beginning in 2031...

you mean in 2041...

you mean in 2041...

Sure... if you believe the government's "official reports".

But we all know the earliest bottle was found in 2031 by Carl Fernandez, (on June 3rd, on Moonstone beach just outside of Cambria, CA), and the subsequent uproar his discovery caused led to massive social upheavals. The main consequence of which was the U.S. government's implementation of a massive censorship program to try and stem the tide of angry, confused gamers and their fanatical grandchildren.

Don't believe everything you read.

Honestly, I thought Nova would hit it off with Vauban. Both being rather sophisticated frames. Now I guess Trin and Ban are stuck with the bottom of the barrel.

Banshee is a strong independent woman, who would kick the &#! of anyone who messes with her. Except for Loki,. who she just beat at his own game. 

Smart and Tough. <3 Banshee.

Banshee is a strong independent woman, who would kick the &amp;#&#33; of anyone who messes with her. Except for Loki,. who she just beat at his own game. 

Smart and Tough. <3 Banshee.

She quite the interesting frame, silence helps with stealth, allows for you to use Soma other loud weaponry without anyone giving a single crap. Then comes sonar, boy I got tons to say about that. Plus she has a badass crest. Makes her look like the Alien Queen.