The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

You will be missed Ced, I muddy myself in game mechanics and challenge set ups while trying to alleviate grind and place it instead with challenges though most commonly they seem to fall on deaf ears. You did a fantastic job for the community and I hope the continuing Moderator Team does well.

Can't wait to see Nekros in a future update.

Will he be a goth as Banshee seems to believe? Will he be the eerily silent type who terrifies more than his foes? Will he be a total religious nut as Lotus' "shaman" declaration would lead us to believe? Will he be a necrophiliac, in spite of being incredibly obvious? Will he prefer other males, or be otherwise romantically incompatible with Banshee beyond "just friends"? Will he be trapped in the mindset of a teenager, unable to escape the black hair and makeup? Will he actually be a stable, positive, upbeat guy underneath the dark imagery? Will he completely subvert all expectations because Doozy?

And most importantly, how will Loki "initiate" him?

Edited by Archwizard

Or just like... steal all of his kills.

Wait...

What if he just got Nekros paired off with Mag all the time...

Situations including such classics as

Nekros: "Lemme just Terrify everyone and then pick out the heavies so I can resurreohmygodwhyaretheyalljustflyingaway"

or

Nekros (standing over a ragdolled enemy): "Why isn't Desecrate working... OHMYGODITMOVEDIDIDN'TEVENDOIT"

or

Nekros (shooting a ragdolled enemy): "GET! UP! SO! I! CAN! KILL! YOU!"

or

Mag: "Lemme just spot-heal youWOOPS the room just exploded again sorry"...

Edited by Archwizard