Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed Beta Items.

lnTriX

I love the game (albeit too easy) however I didn't hear about the game till open beta and while I would have gladly played during closed beta I couldn't.  I got founder during open beta because of how fun the game is and I want to see it grow (and become more optionally difficult).  I want a way to get the items because I am a completionist and hate not having them.  If there was a way for open beta players who supported the game or an alert that could help get these it would feel amazing.

I realize people in the closed beta might be upset at this but they still got free platinum which I obviously don't mind about. If it was limited to founders it would give people even more incentive to support the game.  

Either way it's not a deal breaker but it will always nag me and upset me when I see someone with options that I can not get (which aren't purely cosmetic [even then]).

Doesn't that then defeat the purpose of having the item as a Closed Beta Reward. I personally only have the Lato Vandal it is a sort of symbol to how long you have been with the game. Also at the moment there are more than 1 million confirmed players of Warframe, if suddenly that symbol was downsized to just a rare item like the Glaive or a potato, it seems silly to have it. Plus, if you got it from an alert, I don't think that it would then come with its own weapon slot and catalyst.

Sorry but no.
If you were in closed beta,you got that limited item.If you are a compelled collector that's not a problem of the game reward system itself,it's only your problem.
Btw, there is only one content from beta testing (closed one), the amazing lato vandal.Free platinum isn't something cool as a closed beta item!

One last thing, i am a closed beta tester, but i am not a founder, so would you agree that your nice badge, and all the privilege of hunter you rightfully paid for were possible to get WITHOUT paying?Would you like that?Just because "i wanna have everything in the game?"

i never got them. wish i had.

but i wouldnt want to take that momento from them either. its a sign of where they have been and what they did.

letting other people have it wouldnt change that but it dilutes the history thats there.

i say let them keep it. and hope DE finds new ways to reward those that show their loyalty.

Closed beta exclusives are pretty common in my experience.  And you said it yourself, it's pretty much all cosmetic.  The founder's items are pretty much all cosmetic too, so you yourself have options that other people will never have access to.  

Not this sort of topic again.

Look up the definition of 'exclusive'. Now read 'closed beta' exclusive. That means if you weren't around at that time, tough. 

Braton Vandal was a limited-time offer exclusive which you could 'buy' off the market for a credit. Even some CB people don't have it.

Lato Vandal was rewarded to all those CB players as a sort of bonus.

Edited by Voidstalker

DE has already made it clear:

"5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged."

Thread needs to be locked any time now. I don't have any of the Vandal weapons and I'm not mad. You just need to accept it and move on, I can still enjoy the game without those items.