The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring Tennogen

Kai

Question

So with the recent Devstream, Space Mom a.k.a Rebecca said that we can grab those super-sweet Tennogen Creations by launching our Warframe through Steam... Question is, if I launch my Warframe as normal (not through Steam), I'll still retain my Tennogen equipment right? Also, is there a way to easily "copy" my Warframe Folder to Steam while keeping my Non-Steam somewhere else?

4 answers to this question

You have to log in via Steam to have access to Tennogen (for now). The easiest way to do it is probably just to delete the stand-alone version of Warframe from your computer and then download the Steam version through their client. Then all you need to do is log in normally and it will sync up.

Just have it do the download overnight or while you're out of the house for a while.

9 minutes ago, Harowing said:

So with the recent Devstream, Space Mom a.k.a Rebecca said that we can grab those super-sweet Tennogen Creations by launching our Warframe through Steam... Question is, if I launch my Warframe as normal (not through Steam), I'll still retain my Tennogen equipment right? Also, is there a way to easily "copy" my Warframe Folder to Steam while keeping my Non-Steam somewhere else?

You can have both clients - I have both myself, and the Tennogen items (which can only be bought on the steam one) are retained in both clients.