Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave standing/xp question

seniledark

Question

So me and my friend started playing conclave to get standing for the gear, but we are not getting standing. we do play by ourselves as he is not a fan of people and I don't like when people brag. We played lunaro because that seemed fun, but like I said we are not getting standing/xp. Is it because we are friends or what?

5 answers to this question

Ill let you in on a little secret: if you go to an underpopulated region, you can play public and then send an inv. Nobody else will join due to the region being dead, you will basically be playing public matches with nobody else. You will get your rewards and your standing. 

3 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Ill let you in on a little secret: if you go to an underpopulated region, you can play public and then send an inv. Nobody else will join due to the region being dead, you will basically be playing public matches with nobody else. You will get your rewards and your standing. 

Ah thanks, we play competitive for he does not like cheating and I'm quite fine with it 

Just now, seniledark said:

Ah thanks, we play competitive for he does not like cheating and I'm quite fine with it 

Its not technically cheating, unless boosting is considered cheating. (which I doubt when the conclave is this dead) and you guys can still play competitively, youll just get payed to do it