Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifting Bugged?

Irmdall

Question

6 answers to this question

I was able to buy my friend some Kavat DNA in our current build without any issues. However, some game hangs are still present.

How many times did you try buying them the gift? If only once, try force-quitting and relogging, as it may have been a coincidental bug.

Good luck!

Just now, Oonsay said:

I was able to buy my friend some Kavat DNA in our current build without any issues. However, some game hangs are still present.

How many times did you try buying them the gift? If only once, try force-quitting and relogging, as it may have been a coincidental bug.

Good luck!

only once and i tried to exit and restart but it keeps hanging :( it's a xp booster

Did you quit the game and relaunch it? You may have to alt+tab out, open up Task Manager, and kill it there. If you keep hanging in the same spot, that's weird.

I know XP and Affinity boosters were bugged at the release of SoTR (7-day boosters functioned exactly like 3-day ones), and while they have since been fixed, perhaps there's still some identity-caused bug.

Its mostly with all the boosters, affinity credits and for any day amount.

It just freezes and becomes somewhat unresponsive.

But gifting other items all seem to work fine.

P.S don't know if just my friend and I, but credit boosters are completely broken and doesn't give the extra credits.

I think it is bugged as well, this has happened to me about 4 times now just as described, over the period of a week or two.  Select the gift icon, choose player, type message (or not) and hit okay, screen goes back to market browsing and when you leave market you can't move around or open market back up.

Side note: Credit boosters are working, they just don't display properly at the end of mission results screen.  If you check your creds before and after, you will see the booster application.

I have been having this problem since the last update. Now I find I cant buy even simple blueprints (at least I don't lock up for this). But it is damn annoying not to be able to gift or purchase an old item to remake for these junction requirements. And for playing for 2.5 yrs this one bug seems to annoy me more than most.