Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka hunter!

Chris.Nath

Question

Is Zanuka hunter vaulted?

When i first started playing this game 2014 Ive seen zanuka hunter 2-4 times a month then I took a break and came back and now?
I'm still makred by it I have done TONS of invasion/defense and helped grineer out and I have killed alad v tons of times but no zanuka hunter?
Or is it that you have to buy the damn zanuka spawn beacons from void trader to have a chance of getting it?
If thats the case I quit!

So is the zanuka hunter vaulted? or has the stalker shadow taken it's place?

Last 2 weeks of playing.
Stalker *original* : 5 times
Stalker shadow: 4 times
Zanuka hunter : 0 times
Grustrag: 2 times

12 answers to this question

Marked is marked. Killing Alad V or helping the Grineer doesn't make you any more likely to see him AFAIK. The only way to increase your chances would be to bring more people who are also marked for death by the Zanuka Hunter.

Invaders like Zanuka Hunter do not show up in assassinate missions at all last time I checked.

The wiki does not say this, but it has been my experience that if he's going to show up it will be BEFORE the objective is completed in terms of people joining. Like if you're on an exterminate and your friend wants to join. At 0/128 enemies they can join. At some point though they get the error that they can't join when the objective is complete, even though you're not finished all 128/128 yet. Not sure where the line is, 50% maybe?

Sometimes he does show after the objective is done, but I have consistently seen better spawn rates by going slowly compared to pick up groups where three embers sprint through an exterminate with WoF turned on and then wonder why they've never seen him in 400 3minute runs where we killed enough that the objective probably counted as completed in <1min.

There may also be a hierarchy among the marks. Like if you have both Stalker and Zanuka it might just have an RNG step in there that it's more likely to get the Stalker when it decides who invades you. That's total speculation though.

Edited by VKhaun

Get marked by Alad V, go into a corpus based mission, wait 5 minutes, abort if nothing happens. Rinse and repeat. Assassination missions are exempt from this rule. Assassins will not show.

Also,

18 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

It still comes, with the same rules as before. The more people marked by it in your party the more likely it shows up.

Will make it easier to hunt for it.

Edited by SurrealEdge

14 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Get marked by Alad V, go into a corpus based mission, wait 5 minutes, abort if nothing happens. Rinse and repeat. Assassination missions are exempt from this rule. Assassins will not show.

Also,

Will make it easier to hunt for it.

ooh trust me I have played surv alot for 5 min and exterminate but it does not show.
Plus there is noone who are searching for zanuka so.

Just try doing the spy mission on oceanus - in one particular vault (best I can describe it: as soon as you enter there is a console to turn off lasers, then you can jump up, do several turns through 3 dif rooms, and continue along the top to the data console room), it has attacked me twice in the last 2 weeks.

The other mission where it has shown up for me another two times in the last couple of weeks is in the grineer spy where you just drop down to the room below with the sentinels and data console in it. 

I've been solo both times. Oh! And one time it was sortie spy (grineer one), hahaha.

Edited by Serien5

36 minutes ago, Chris.limont said:

so if you doing it alone your screwed?
I mean there is 0 people looking for zanuka hunter :(

funny story after sotr update all assassins have been coming after my buttocks in great numbers :|

mostly in squads of 2

you don't actually need to fight alad v to get marked by zanuka mate, just do invasions. find a squad who want to get zanuka just like u and do some missions, it'll show up, if not, just farm for a zanuka beacon and find a squad to share with 

if you're looking for a certain part it'll surely drop from it since it doesn't have that much of a drop table