Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much is Mag Prime worth in plat?

(PSN)LOLOFYOLO

Question

4 answers to this question

Now she's 100-150. She was vaulted previously in August 2015 and costed the same. Before she was return this year I've been selling (april-may) some sets for price up to 350, but not more.
With the new system
- relics giving vaulted items as drop will lay forever in your inventory (until you use it of course)
- if you 're smart enough for saving relics you will have squad of four and only one person equiping radiant vaulted relic per run.
From now on vaulted primes will low their price I think.

25 minutes ago, Vol4ica_ said:

Now she's 100-150. She was vaulted previously in August 2015 and costed the same. Before she was return this year I've been selling (april-may) some sets for price up to 350, but not more.
With the new system
- relics giving vaulted items as drop will lay forever in your inventory (until you use it of course)
- if you 're smart enough for saving relics you will have squad of four and only one person equiping radiant vaulted relic per run.
From now on vaulted primes will low their price I think.

I also think vaulted primes wont cost that much in future because veteran players has massive amount of relics and those contains upcoming vaulted primes and every time DE adds new relics for new primes those old relics gets stock piled even more when you grind for new relics.