Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time to face Ordis

MarkDelta

I have around 270hrs in this game. Started a year ago.

FOR ONE YEAR I LISTEN TO THE SAME "FUNNY" PUNS from this annoying thing called Ordis.

DE, time to make it stop. Rework him, record new "puns", do something, he is really.....really.....really annoying. 

It's really starting to get boring and annoying. At least add the option to turn off puns or something. :(

Here's what I do. I start the A Man of Few Words quest. I never actually do the first mission in that quest however because in that initial state you get no comments from either Ordis or Lotus and it is bliss (Just muting Ordis isn't enough for me as you still get the pop-ups). I will never complete that quest as the silence it brings is worth far more than an Exilus Adapter.

Edited by Golmihr

1 minute ago, Drakenreiter said:

Hmm, the kind of players that will never know how cool Ordis actually is. Pretty sad, oh well...

yeah...pretty cool...let me see you sit in front of the TV and listen and watch and listen Ordis for 2hrs straight. 

I am not saying he is not cool, all I am saying is that he needs an update. He needs new dialogue, new puns, new jokes, and they should rotate every 6 months to keep them fresh.

All of us had a moment when we heard the "I used to be an adventurer like you....but then I took an arrow to the knee" in Skyrim, and we started killing every guard that we saw. It gets boring and annoying 

2 minutes ago, Drakenreiter said:

Hmm, the kind of players that will never know how cool Ordis actually is. Pretty sad, oh well...

Listening to same old messages is pretty cool,  probably the most epic part of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I think that the people who don't like Ordis's voice are sick in the head, and they need help.

omg ppl, I am not talking about his voice, I am talking ABOUT THE QUOTES. QUOTES, QUOTES, QUOTES. Get it now?

13 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I think that the people who don't like Ordis's voice are sick in the head, and they need help.

I don't hate his voice nor him as a Cephalon, I just had enough of those quotes/puns

Edited by RayzorDA

32 minutes ago, Drakenreiter said:

He reminds me a bit of Adventure Time's Ice King, a sad demented shell of his former self...  (I'm still working through finding his back story though, only just got through the Saturn fragments.)

Edited by Katinka