Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it harder to find rare crates after fully scanning them?

RS219

Question

As a codex completionist, I'd like to scan rare crates whenever I see them. However, I've realized that incomplete entries being incomplete entries, the rare crates stick out as a blot of orange in a sea of green. So what happens then once the entry for the rare containers is fully scanned? Do these containers then become green as well, blend in with the other crates and become much harder to find via scanner? I think it's a bit unfair if that's the case, since it punishes codex scanners for completing their rare crate scans.

5 answers to this question

Well, that proves my worries correct. Listening may be a valid option but it may be easy to miss when you happen to have background music blaring and enemies making lots of noises while chasing after you. I think these crates should either be kept orange, or be given some sort of glowing aura in the scanner view in the brief moment all scannable objects are visible. That way, they'll still stick out like a sore thumb.

The chance of a Rare cannister spawning in a level remains the same, even if you maxed the scans, only thing is that the scanners wil show that you've already completed the amount of scans, so you would need to listen or look at it normally, because they have this glow going over them, wich you can recognise them by. :D