Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of The Rail Coming to PS4

(PSN)jianxungao

Question

Lately, I've been noticing how a lot of the PC Tenno getting angry at the new Specters of the Rail update, and I would like to know if there's anything we console players should expect after the update. For example, how the relic system is going to work, average grind time, and how the Rails work too. I've seen the update from the Warframe Youtubers like OriginalWickedFun and Mogamu, but I'm still a bit confused. Can anyone tell me what's going to happen?

Edited by (PS4)jianxungao

2 answers to this question

We will likely have to wait for DE to work out the bugs in the current PC version before it is sent to cert for Sony or Microsoft. I'm sure DE Drew will post an in depth explanation of the update when it is ready to be sent to cert. Many of the new changes will confuse players so keep an eye out for Dev posts with that info. That being said, I would find your way to the warframe wiki to learn as much as you can about the coming update systems. When in doubt, you could always as a Guide of the Lotus while you are in game. On our system there is usually one on the Strata Relay who can answer basic questions. They may not have time to give pages and pages of information but they should be able to give you the short version. Just remember they might not answer right away as they could be assisting other players.

I believe DE said last Dev Stream that the cut off point for your build (barring any massive issues that suddenly come up) should be this coming week after the fissure game-play changes (plus void trace limit changes etc.) are released on PC.

I assume Drew/Megan will make a thread, likely during next week after those changes have been released on PC, on the status of Spectres of the Rail for Consoles.