Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

control moduals

CaPtCAVEman011

Question

7 answers to this question

I think the first place you can get Control Modules will be The Void (where they drop in abundance).  If you have access to three planets I'm going to guess Earth, Venus and Mercury?  You'll need to complete the Mars Junction tasks from Earth and then from Mars head to Phobos which has the first connection to The Void.

On 7/25/2016 at 11:35 AM, CaPtCAVEman011 said:

can any one help. Ineed to find control moduals but have no idea where to get them and i only have 3 planets avaiable to me at the min 

If you need Control Modules because of the Archwing quest, don't worry. With the Specters of the Rail 13 hotfix, DE have now changed the Control Module requirements to Neurodes instead.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

On 7/26/2016 at 4:13 PM, Cyborg-Rox said:

If you need Control Modules because of the Archwing quest, don't worry. With the Specters of the Rail 13 hotfix, DE have now changed the Control Module requirements to Neurodes instead.

Do I need to manually download this because I just spent an hour farming Control Modules which were listed as the only mission requirements to build the Odonata? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely confused here.

On 7/25/2016 at 2:43 AM, Katinka said:

I think the first place you can get Control Modules will be The Void (where they drop in abundance).  If you have access to three planets I'm going to guess Earth, Venus and Mercury?  You'll need to complete the Mars Junction tasks from Earth and then from Mars head to Phobos which has the first connection to The Void.

You are correct they drop on Taranis during the sixth and 11th waves, although I may have gotten lucky with the RNG on that. Whatever the case, the mission can be done with anything available to a Mastery Rank 2 player. I used Lvl 27 Ash (no I did not spam Bladestorm lol) a Lvl 16 Strun, Lvl 30 Lex and a Lvl 30 Galatine. Galatine might be MR 3 not sure but almost anything should work.

5 minutes ago, LBCake said:

Do I need to manually download this because I just spent an hour farming Control Modules which were listed as the only mission requirements to build the Odonata? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely confused here.

Uhm, no, all updates and hotfixes are downloaded automatically when you start the launcher. This is the exact quote from the hotfix notes:

• Reduced the Odonata crafting costs and replaced Control Module with Neurodes for better new user experience/path. 

You're telling me there's still a Control Module requirement? I can't really check for myself, and the wiki page is outdated.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Uhm, no, all updates and hotfixes are downloaded automatically when you start the launcher. This is the exact quote from the hotfix notes:

• Reduced the Odonata crafting costs and replaced Control Module with Neurodes for better new user experience/path. 

You're telling me there's still a Control Module requirement? I can't really check for myself, and the wiki page is outdated.

Hence my confusion, the Odonata blueprint still lists three Control Modules as an ingredient. In any case it isn't that big of a deal, getting to the Void from Phobos wasn't that difficult. Interestingly I had 10 CM's to one Neurode so I guess it worked out. Anyway thanks for the clarification.