The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Defense Mission, Take It Out!

DaEnMgOeNl

Just a thought, PLEASE Take the Grineer Defense mission out of the rotation for this weekends event. We had a decent enough team, got on a 20 round mission, every other round there was a friggin Grineer stuck in a roof or undera floor.

We had to waste half out ammo, and all our our energy on AOE attacks to try and get them.

FINALLY, we make it to 2 rounds left! and something gets stuck in a ceiling and we can't get it out, or dead. 

please, Please PLEASE, take that friggin mission out of this weekends rotation. The Grineer defense mission is the glitchiest messed up one out of all of them.

Sincerely,

DEMONangel

It happened to me
plus the napalm would constantly do about 65% damage to the artifact does making it to where 1-2 shots would cause it to get destroyed
making it impossible to beat

Edited by Darktmn

It happened to me

plus the napalm would constantly do about 65% damage to the artifact does making it to where 1-2 shots would cause it to get destroyed

making it impossible to beat

Yup I now hate the Napalm as much as i hate the posion Ancients

I have to agree, my group has the same problem.

I went with my clan, 4 Energy Siphons and 2 Banshee meant we could kill it with AoEs, taking only a few seconds to recharge, so we solved the problem. Does not stop it from being a problem.

Edited by liavalenth

That isn't the half of it.  Napalms are nasty, sure, but our group got knocked out in the middle of Wave 11 when a Flameblade teleported inside the artifact and killed it in maybe two seconds.  I don't think that's even physically possible with the old Cryopod targets, although I distinctly remember Rollers catching on the old surfaces and doing ~10% a second.

In any case, when there's high time and difficulty pressure tied to new content, the newest and buggiest map is not the place to deploy it.  That said, I applaud the concept of defense alerts not just on their own but also in service of larger-scale goals, so hopefully if nothing else the concept sticks around.

My favorite part was when I got hit by a scorpion, pulling me into a Napalm, who ground smashed right when I stood up, then when I stood up from that I got grabbed by another, different, scorpion. I got up from that and did Iron Skin to save my 30hp/0shields pink booty, only to get hit by YET ANOTHER @(*()$ SCORPION and then hit by a napalm rocket, then went down.

Then when a teammate came to my aid, the artifact got destroyed by a powerfist hitting it and a napalm rocket.
And then the time for the alert ended.

My favorite part was when I got hit by a scorpion, pulling me into a Napalm, who ground smashed right when I stood up, then when I stood up from that I got grabbed by another, different, scorpion. I got up from that and did Iron Skin to save my 30hp/0shields pink booty, only to get hit by YET ANOTHER @(*()$ SCORPION and then hit by a napalm rocket, then went down.

Then when a teammate came to my aid, the artifact got destroyed by a powerfist hitting it and a napalm rocket.

And then the time for the alert ended.

yeah similar thing happened here... ugh... this was a massive cluster F*** but it WAS really really fun!