Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will remaking a ticket get me banned

Cenat

Question

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Its been 17 days and I am scared the clan emblem will not be fixed before WW because if it isn't I have to wait a very long time

The support folks are not evil monsters... I figure you would get made fun of by the water cooler during break time(worst case) assuming you haven't submitted 50 tickets a day on the issue :)

It should be possible for you to update your existing ticket with a comment. You can go here to check the status of your ticket. Opening it should give you an option to add a comment to your ticket.

Also, please do not make additional tickets for the same issue. Opening multiple tickets for the same problem results in a slowdown of overall service, and will only cause confusion among support staff. Creating too many additional tickets for the same issue can result in your support access being suspended for spamming support tickets.

3 hours ago, Letter13 said:

It should be possible for you to update your existing ticket with a comment. You can go here to check the status of your ticket. Opening it should give you an option to add a comment to your ticket.

Also, please do not make additional tickets for the same issue. Opening multiple tickets for the same problem results in a slowdown of overall service, and will only cause confusion among support staff. Creating too many additional tickets for the same issue can result in your support access being suspended for spamming support tickets.

*insert thank you gif*