Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate sacrifices

(XBOX)freakytiki3

Question

Hey I have a question about Syndicate Sacrifices, I have ranked up all syndicates starting with new loka red veil and perrin sequence, then switching to steel meridian arbiters of hexis and cephalon suda. I just wanted to re-level red veil and reached corrupt rank and was asked for a sacrifice. I was led to believe that after ranking a syndicate once a sacrifice would no longer be needed?

UPDATE: I had to pay 100,000 credits and an Orokin Catalyst to rank up from Corrupt to Suspect rank in Red Veil, which really sucks

Edited by (XB1)freakytiki3

5 answers to this question

I think that only works when you were max rank with a syndicate and then you play a little with their enemies and then it de-ranks you, since that happened to me with Suda (I played with Veil a little) and I accidentally got to R4 with Suda and thought I needed a sacrifice, but then I just paid some credits I think and I got to max rank with Suda again 

I had rank all syndicate and Max them. You can rank up any syndicate but don't have to sacrifice an item or credit again if you already sacrifice and paid your tribute in credits/sacrifice item to all syndicate in negative and positive rank.

But any syndicate in positive will rank down based on which one you represent and that syndicate don't get along with each other.

Good luck. Tenno Power

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity