Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank up works with LvLing up the same thing twice?

HUmar

I was wondering if I have a weapon at LvL 30 will I get more Mastery XP if I LvL it up the second time? I think it would be a bad idea if this would be the case, I already see people LvLing up the same item till 10 then sell it rebuy it and doing it over and over and over again just to get a higher rank!

It was possible before and people just rebought Latos after using them for 2 matches, but they patched it a few days ago.

Ty for the info! Does this mean that the Mastery XP is removed from those players or will they always have a higher rank now? Beisde that you can only LvL an item up once? Or you can still LvL it up twice for the Mastery XP but can only re do it again when you reach LvL 30 with it? Or with this patch they totaly removed Mastery XP from second run trough?

I doubt that you have to use only new items to increase your mastery. They won't force people to use items that they don't want to use. But to get a great value out of them you have to actually level the item up high. The Lato thing was a glitch that was rewarding too much mastery for Lato's at level 2.

It was possible before and people just rebought Latos after using them for 2 matches, but they patched it a few days ago.

I just sold my Lato and rebought it to see if the rank would stay and it didn't. I purchased an unranked Lato.

However I have the feeling it won't generate Mastery until you meet the ranking you had with the highest Lato you owned...

Will test...

Edited by Sherbniz