Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polearm, Staff, and Scythe Holster

TheGodlyGoat

I think this happened with the Rails update and the release of the holster customization. I believe this is what happens when you have all the options of the left shoulder shoved all the way to the left. It should be a simple fix. Unless they set up an unnecessarily complicated system for it. 

On 7/26/2016 at 2:57 PM, Pyrokatanamaster said:

Same probrlem for me, I almost perpetually use the Sydon but its been bugged in that position since I bought the staff holster stance early spectors release. (The stance doesnt even include the Sydon, it just does that)

well wonderful news everyone (not really). This is actually the new freaking default position. On the freaking thigh.... it looks stupid as all hell but my guess is that DE is making you buy the holster so you don't have to have this horrible eye sore.

8 hours ago, Pyrokatanamaster said:

well wonderful news everyone (not really). This is actually the new freaking default position. On the freaking thigh.... it looks stupid as all hell but my guess is that DE is making you buy the holster so you don't have to have this horrible eye sore.

Doubt it. Most likely they thought the fix was good to go but it didn't make it through or just didn't fix it as expected -- the patch notes read they fixed polearms but what i'm seeing fixed are scythes. Polearms are still floating around.

I guess that polearms are still not fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016/7/30 at 8:04 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Doubt it. Most likely they thought the fix was good to go but it didn't make it through or just didn't fix it as expected -- the patch notes read they fixed polearms but what i'm seeing fixed are scythes. Polearms are still floating around.

I guess that polearms are still not fixed.

Even buying new holster styles can not fix things.

Different weapon has different bug with some holster styles.

Besides, most primary weapons are misplaced as well, most of guns stuck in my back more or less.

I just set them all invisible while holstered.  :/