Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earning Platinum In-game

Kageyoni

Question

Im a relatively new payer in the game with a MR of 6. I have problems when it comes to trading prime parts for platinum. i have 2 warframes in my inventory and i cant get my 3rd warframe because i dont have enough platinum to buy another slot. Any tips on how to be efficient in trading would be appreciated. Thank you.

7 answers to this question

As far as trading goes, google for warframe market and crosscheck prices (buy/sell) to orientate yourself.

Additionally attend Devstream/PrimeTime for a chance of 1000 plat.

I dont think Gift of the Lotus is still a login reward, but if it is you can claim 10 plat at your account page when you get it (time limitted).

13 minutes ago, Kageyoni said:

Im a relatively new payer in the game with a MR of 6. I have problems when it comes to trading prime parts for platinum. i have 2 warframes in my inventory and i cant get my 3rd warframe because i dont have enough platinum to buy another slot. Any tips on how to be efficient in trading would be appreciated. Thank you.

Do some more missions, get prime parts, sell them in the channel and get yourself a slot. there is no other way. as i remember 2 slots are for 12p. so it's not that hard to get any prime part from the game and sell it for 12p

1 hour ago, ScribbleClash said:

As far as trading goes, google for warframe market and crosscheck prices (buy/sell) to orientate yourself.

Additionally attend Devstream/PrimeTime for a chance of 1000 plat.

I dont think Gift of the Lotus is still a login reward, but if it is you can claim 10 plat at your account page when you get it (time limitted).

How can i attend the Devstream/ Prime time?? 

6 minutes ago, Kageyoni said:

How can i attend the Devstream/ Prime time?? 

When they're available. I suggest following the Warframe Twitch page, and if you haven't create an account on there so that when you tune in, you have a chance to get your name pulled up during the streams. https://www.twitch.tv/warframe

Prime Time happens at least once a week on Thursdays and Devstreams occur once every two weeks unless otherwise.

1 hour ago, SurrealEdge said:

When they're available. I suggest following the Warframe Twitch page, and if you haven't create an account on there so that when you tune in, you have a chance to get your name pulled up during the streams. https://www.twitch.tv/warframe

Prime Time happens at least once a week on Thursdays and Devstreams occur once every two weeks unless otherwise.

Thanks mate