Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't think I get the new changes to fissures

Scylax

Question

Void traces are automatically given once you hit 10/10 reactant? Are they a drop or are they instantly given to you? Can I get more than one "drop" of them per mission? Is there a purpose for Eximus units spawned from fissures anymore?

Also, endless missions are still pointless since I can only get one item even if I stay an hour, right?

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Scylax said:

Void traces are automatically given once you hit 10/10 reactant? Are they a drop or are they instantly given to you?

Void traces are instantly given to you

11 minutes ago, Scylax said:

Can I get more than one "drop" of them per mission?

Since you can't pick up anymore reactants, no

12 minutes ago, Scylax said:

Is there a purpose for Eximus units to be spawned from fissures anymore?

None apart from difficulty, as far as I can tell

13 minutes ago, Scylax said:

Also, endless missions are still pointless since I can only get one item even if I stay an hour, right?

Endless missions will only give you one void reward (with DE's intent for resucing grind) with the rest being standard mission reward, so it's not all that pointless.

Void traces are an end-of-mission reward, to my understanding. They're random, from what I can tell.

Endless missions will still offer standard missions rewards if you keep going... but... DE's goal was to reduce Void burnout by making multi-hour runs less compulsory. I think. In which case they succeeded.

17 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Void traces are an end-of-mission reward, to my understanding. They're random, from what I can tell.

Endless missions will still offer standard missions rewards if you keep going... but... DE's goal was to reduce Void burnout by making multi-hour runs less compulsory. I think. In which case they succeeded.

DE didn't like us going for 6 hour T4S runs, so they made them far less rewarding compared to 20 min runs.