Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if.... Pillow Pets???

expriment

So, me and my friends were having a nice chat frame and coffee, rambling on some game mechanics and what not, till we approached about pillow pets. Initially the topic began on the product's functionality and we agreed that it was such an innovating invention for children, but what if it was in Warframe? Now, imagine if DE had somehow managed to sign a partnership with My Pillow PetsTM? The possibilities that this provides may include for example, ideas for April Fools events. For example, maybe some of the terrifying vicious mobs such the juggernaut would have it's model replaced with unicorn pillow pet or Alad V's assassination quest would have his dialogue replaced with lines that would advertise his newly produced Zanuka Pillow Pet project and you would have to fight against a cuddly pillow pet version. The lore may even be temporarily edited with pillow pets, for example (spoilers) 

Spoiler

when the operator rises from his/her pod in the second dream, the stalker comes by and just chucks pillow pets at him/her while saying something along the lines "Tenno, I am your RECKONING awakening!".

tl;dr imagine if DE added pillow pets to the game temporarily as a joke,  they could now appeal to a new age group now lol.

(please don't take me too seriously, I usually like to brainstorm all kinds of scenarios/ideas.This particular one seemed amusing enough for me to post on forums haha)

(also if anyone can draw a dangerous mob as a cuddly pillow pet, that'll be awesome)

53 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Google is your saviour.

God I hate that answer. If someone is asking, it's likely there are others who either will ask, or who don't know but don't want to/can't be bothered to ask. Instead of loads of people having to figure out for themselves what some topic is waffling on about, how about one person writes a few lines of text for everyone? But noooo, apparently we should all just plug our brains into the overlord so that the topic creator doesn't have to expend energy explaining themselves.

F*** that.

Just now, SaurusRex said:

God I hate that answer. If someone is asking, it's likely there are others who either will ask, or who don't know but don't want to/can't be bothered to ask. Instead of loads of people having to figure out for themselves what some topic is waffling on about, how about one person writes a few lines of text for everyone? But noooo, apparently we should all just plug our brains into the overlord so that the topic creator doesn't have to expend energy explaining themselves.

F*** that.

So basically, you want information spoon fed over being self reliant and finding the information.

Don't get me wrong, source material should always be included in a good post But it took you more effort to post not only your question but your rant as well, then it would have taken to type "pillow pet" into Google.

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

So basically, you want information spoon fed over being self reliant and finding the information.

"Spoon fed"? "Self-reliant?" Oh come on. I'm not asking for an explanation on special relativity or fluid dynamics.  It's a simple damn question about the topic at hand. Maybe next time I make a thread I'll post it in morse code, then when anyone asks what I said I'll tell them to google it. It wont help them understand the point of the post or why it was in morse code in the fir st place, but it'll teach them the valuable skill of typing "morse code" into a text box. They could put that on their CV! "Knows how to type words into google". Amazing. Again, it's not just for my benefit, but anyone else who wanted to know. Feel free to continue believing I'm just being lazy though.

29 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Don't get me wrong, source material should always be included in a good post But it took you more effort to post not only your question but your rant as well, then it would have taken to type "pillow pet" into Google.

And it took you more time to respond that than to say, "They're basically just vaguely pillow-shaped cuddly toys". Wait... what if that's wrong and my cursory glance at a result in google didn't actually give me the entire picture? Well now we're in a whole new territory of misinformation! It's all gone wrong!

3 minutes ago, SaurusRex said:

"Spoon fed"? "Self-reliant?" Oh come on. I'm not asking for an explanation on special relativity or fluid dynamics.  It's a simple damn question about the topic at hand. Maybe next time I make a thread I'll post it in morse code, then when anyone asks what I said I'll tell them to google it. It wont help them understand the point of the post or why it was in morse code in the fir st place, but it'll teach them the valuable skill of typing "morse code" into a text box. They could put that on their CV! "Knows how to type words into google". Amazing. Again, it's not just for my benefit, but anyone else who wanted to know. Feel free to continue believing I'm just being lazy though.

And it took you more time to respond that than to say, "They're basically just vaguely pillow-shaped cuddly toys". Wait... what if that's wrong and my cursory glance at a result in google didn't actually give me the entire picture? Well now we're in a whole new territory of misinformation! It's all gone wrong!

This is highly amusing, how you've spun totally off topic.

Please, continue overreacting while I make some popcorn.

12 hours ago, SaurusRex said:

What on earth is a pillow pet?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pillow+Pets

Spoiler

Trollface.png

I think it should be called a Zanucuddly, and Fluffy War, and maybe even Cephalon Pillow.

Then again, I played a certain post apocalyptic game where there's a gun that shoots garbage and killed a giant gecko with a bunch of hyper accelerated teddy bears, pillows can be lethal if applied with enough force.