Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did Valkyr get nerfed?

BlazerEraser

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

Cute assumption, but DE doesn't nerf on player outcry.

They nerf on numbers they tabulate from player activity.

almost everyone i know ( and play often with ) thinks DE just nerfs things that we love most...whenever some thing is played a bit more.. BAM .. nerf...
i cant already sleep because i am afraid they nerf tonkor and sonicor.. i spent my entire life to forma them...

2 minutes ago, Vyra said:

almost everyone i know ( and play often with ) thinks DE just nerfs things that we love most...whenever some thing is played a bit more.. BAM .. nerf...
i cant already sleep because i am afraid they nerf tonkor and sonicor.. i spent my entire life to forma them...

you propably didnt notice, but they got partly nerfed in the change that a AOE blast is no insta-headshot anymore. Not to long ago.

8 minutes ago, Vyra said:

Sonicor  is bakanced. The Tonkor got toned down recently, let's see how it goes from here.

If your gun isn't wiping all the other guns in the game from a thousand miles off chances are it's fine.

2 hours ago, Evanescent said:

Cute assumption, but DE doesn't nerf on player outcry.

They nerf on numbers they tabulate from player activity.

Yeah that myth (that devs nerf according to forum qq-ing) is on a par with the myth that devs (normally) buff the classes they play themselves.  Forum qq-ing is just one datum for developers, and it doesn't weigh all that much because forums are biased towards "squeaky wheels".