Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry If Too Soon, But New Warframe Ideas (There Are Many, So Post Your Idea!)

Voruna_Umbra

My friend Wolfman743 and I have been thinking about another warframe while I've been voting for the Antimatter Warframe (Vote Annihilation, please). It would be enjoyable to see a DEMOLITIONS EXPERT warframe. His back or shoulders could have miniature silos which the powers were launched from. His first power could be the common grenade. The Corpus and Grineer both have grenades at their disposal, so why can't warframes. The second power could be a damage buff for primary weapons or secondary (like Saryn's ability [Can't recall name]). The third ability could be a missile or something else the Council could fill-in and vote for. And finally the final power could be a Nuke or Artillery Strike. 

I'm sorry if people don't agree with me, but this is just an idea. I know the Antimatter warframe is still being worked on as I type this, but I think this could be a great idea for a warframe.

Please tell me what you guys think about my idea and if you have any other ideas of your own! Have a nice day everyone! We are Tenno.

only design council members can vote for stuff regarding the new frame so why post it in general. Since you have access to the design council area by being a Master member why not go take a look at the recent polls available on this frame to help shape it.

Bwahaha Catframe, I got a good chuckle there.  Thanks Budamp.

Serious questions deserve serious answers however.  I would like to see more of the Elements, as we are missing "Water," "Earth," "Wind," and "Heart"

Then all we need is 5 man parties... and the power is ours.

Seriously though, I would like to see Water and Earth Frames, but after writing the above line it just needed to be completed as we already have Fire.

Well we have a mind control person, a  trap kind of person, healing. I think they need more of a supportive kind of role. But i think we need more of a counterattack, Deflect projectiles and send them back to the boss hitting them.

Bwahaha Catframe, I got a good chuckle there.  Thanks Budamp.

Serious questions deserve serious answers however.  I would like to see more of the Elements, as we are missing "Water," "Earth," "Wind," and "Heart"

Then all we need is 5 man parties... and the power is ours.

Seriously though, I would like to see Water and Earth Frames, but after writing the above line it just needed to be completed as we already have Fire.

am not satisfied with ember

I was about to post an idea and figured I could use this topic since it is here.

I was thinking of a completely melee based warframe. Say we have a Gladiator frame. Its powers would animate completely off of weapon attacks. Here are my ideas for powers:

1) Furious Swipe: Animation is the same as a charge attack w/o the delay and deals damage in a small radius similar to Banshee's #1 w/o the push

2) Trailblazer: Animation is rapid attacks while moving forward damaging everything in a wide corridor. This would not be a clone of Excal's Slash Dash and instead involve slower movement.

3) Berzerker Rage: Grants knockdown immunity and auto charge attacks for a short period of time.

4) Weapon Master: For a few seconds everything within a small radius is damaged intensely and projectile weapons/lasers are deflected at the nearest opponent similar to Link. Not sure how to animate that one.

This is just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

I was about to post an idea and figured I could use this topic since it is here.

I was thinking of a completely melee based warframe. Say we have a Gladiator frame. Its powers would animate completely off of weapon attacks. Here are my ideas for powers:

1) Furious Swipe: Animation is the same as a charge attack w/o the delay and deals damage in a small radius similar to Banshee's #1 w/o the push

2) Trailblazer: Animation is rapid attacks while moving forward damaging everything in a wide corridor. This would not be a clone of Excal's Slash Dash and instead involve slower movement.

3) Berzerker Rage: Grants knockdown immunity and auto charge attacks for a short period of time.

4) Weapon Master: For a few seconds everything within a small radius is damaged intensely and projectile weapons/lasers are deflected at the nearest opponent similar to Link. Not sure how to animate that one.

This is just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

It's a good idea. I think we all have good ideas. The council will be busy XD

Well we have a mind control person, a  trap kind of person, healing. I think they need more of a supportive kind of role. But i think we need more of a counterattack, Deflect projectiles and send them back to the boss hitting them.

I have a frame that is a full fledged support frame with no damage abilities in mind. However i would post it during the right time so you can only anticipate now.