Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about Drahks as pets?

Drag778

Hi everyone , I've been playing with friend (she is an iniciant), when she shouted randomly about having rhino pets, she came up with that idea because i was playing rhino.. And since that, I've been wondering about why do we all got Kubrows from Feral kubrows, the Kavats from feral kavats, which Grineer troops have already got a version as well (hyekkas) , and then there is Drahks , which got domesticated by Grineer, but this time there isnt a tenno variable for that criature or even an wild version of the drakhs.. So, Tennos,  what do you think.. Drahks... Yes or No?

Seen from that point.. Doesnt look that good ;D , but remember that those are the drahks from grineer, we could have an wild version a little less shocking. Anyways it was just a thought that wont ever happen xD

4 hours ago, Drag778 said:

Seen from that point.. Doesnt look that good ;D , but remember that those are the drahks from grineer, we could have an wild version a little less shocking. Anyways it was just a thought that wont ever happen xD

According to lore that is the only difference between them. Same as our kubrows and the feral ones.

I want both drahks AND grineer kavats.

But yeah, drahks are just kubrows bred by grineer with different traits then what the tenno breed them for. 

12 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

According to lore that is the only difference between them. Same as our kubrows and the feral ones.

You sure about that? I'm not finding anything anywhere about skinning or metal plates.

Edited by rapt0rman