Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syarn Prime Build 2.0 (

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Fokes

In the past, I've tryed to make a Melee-Syarn based build, however due to some issue and type of players telling me to "Just Play Meta" I had to close the other topic down, I've changed my build around a tat and I want to kown what you think of my Build now? 

This build aims to stay in Melee mode to help pop the spore to spread infection and to deal high Damage over Time, so I've set the build to be high-range, to help spread the infection and pop spores, high duration for my Regen-Molt, so I can heal quickly and to help the HoT over time, and Lastly High Strength to deal good damage over time as well, (Not enough to kill them right out, but some nice ticks of damage)

So, if anyone can suggest any changes, To make it two the 2.0 build I whold like that will be great, so once more the build TL.DR is this:

Melee Syarn Only-High Infection Spreading-High Damage Over Time-Regen Molt Heals!

Please & Thank You

P.S For other builds, I've seen in the past, while their DoT does not deal high damage, it does stagger and cause "annoyance" for its targets, while doing some good ticks of damage, and if I remaber right, that was a negative power Strg mode. So correct me if I'm right or wrong.

Edit: Lol, forgot to add the build itself:

Warframe0000.jpg

Edited by LegionCynex
Whoops forgot the build, dummy

1 answer to this question

I'd have maybe gone for a little more range than strength, but that's a personal preference. If you embrace Spore and the Spore/Molt combo, this looks like it'll spread fast and wild for those useful Viral Debufff when you're heading into melee. More so if you're using a high-status melee weapon like Lesion, so you don't always have to be infecting your melee weapons with your 2nd.

I've had pretty solid success spreading it around with my build. You might even be able to give up some of that power efficiency with rage in there.