Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did new grind system increase prices?

(PSN)haffmo

Question

9 answers to this question

If you were getting up to 4 items per key amd now 1. It cuts quanty by 4. Plus in 1 run 4 relic could be used. Meaning 4 times the relic burn.I understand vaulted stuff may lower with being able to farm after they are vaulted if you have relic. The increasing  the relic seems like an extra grind. Also not being able to stock pile ahead of time will reduce supply even if barely. Three grinds when new prime comes out seems harsh. Surprised market not reflecting new rarity.

6 hours ago, (PS4)haffmo said:

If you were getting up to 4 items per key amd now 1. It cuts quantity by 4. Plus in 1 run 4 relic could be used. Meaning 4 times the relic burn.I understand vaulted stuff may lower with being able to farm after they are vaulted if you have relic. The increasing  the relic seems like an extra grind. Also not being able to stock pile ahead of time will reduce supply even if barely. Three grinds when new prime comes out seems harsh. Surprised market not reflecting new rarity.

1.since most of us only host radiant-tier run,it usually took 2 run to get the item we want. quantity =/= quality.
2. the void trace farm is pretty fast too since there is alway the chance of capture mission and it is possible to attain 240 void trace is one run (2x resource 2x smeeta)

Edited by Nijyumensou

You can skew the drop tables in your favour by farming Traces while you farm for Prime Parts.

In general prices fell by 2/3rds or more on anything that isn't Vaulted (Frost cycle, Ember cycle, Rhino cycle) because those are completely unavailable. The counterpoint to that is that it's much faster to farm up sets or parts to trade now so while an Ash set may have gone for 200p before the change and is going for 60p after it (those figures stuck out the most to me but the general trend is about the same) the grind to get that Ash Prime BP and complete the set could be extremely lengthy. Given the same time now you can put multiple Ash Prime sets together and hock them off- hypothesising the current system takes around 1/4th the time to get those Warframe BPs seems pretty conservative, so where you were getting 200p for that time spent before you can get 240p now.

I would say that the change is for the better overall. However, Console trading is kind of its own beast and I regularly go WTF at the prices quoted as normal over there. Using PC as a yardstick for Console trade may or may not be accurate.