The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rawr Hear Me Rant

RagDollRat

So I can only play warframe when I visit my brother or if im lucky at my friend zachs

Ive been trying to make frost to no avail the game refuses to give me system so w/e but i got all of banshee blue prints

I built everything but helmet today i needed so stupid part like 400x and the game wouldnt gimme it in any mission (i was hunting for it specificaly) i got it all but 9 away so i asked my bro if i could use his laptop for the day so i could get it because the building process takes a while and he said no

so because he said no and i couldnt get that 9 i cant start the head untill sunday night, monday morning

we hang out once a week that means i wont be able to starte the Banshee blue prints till a sunday a week away wich will take 3 days meaning i wont get to play banshee for 2 weeks :l

F***

F***

F***

F***

F***

im so sick of playing mag

so boring i hate pull

i hate magnetize it usualy just gets in the way

polarize iz poop

so it ends up crush spam oh boy

i would legitly give tf2 stuff to a founder (sum1 trustable) to go onto my acount get me that 9 and start the building process :l (tf2 stuff is all I have in virtual goods) a backpack expander? normaly 4.99 in the steam store

So I can only play warframe when I visit my brother or if im lucky at my friend zachs

Ive been trying to make frost to no avail the game refuses to give me system so w/e but i got all of banshee blue prints

I built everything but helmet today i needed so stupid part like 400x and the game wouldnt gimme it in any mission (i was hunting for it specificaly) i got it all but 9 away so i asked my bro if i could use his laptop for the day so i could get it because the building process takes a while and he said no

so because he said no and i couldnt get that 9 i cant start the head untill sunday night, monday morning

we hang out once a week that means i wont be able to starte the Banshee blue prints till a sunday a week away wich will take 3 days meaning i wont get to play banshee for 2 weeks :l

F***

F***

F***

F***

F***

im so sick of playing mag

so boring i hate pull

i hate magnetize it usualy just gets in the way

polarize iz poop

so it ends up crush spam oh boy

i would legitly give tf2 stuff to a founder (sum1 trustable) to go onto my acount get me that 9 and start the building process :l (tf2 stuff is all I have in virtual goods) a backpack expander? normaly 4.99 in the steam store

This guy made me laugh.