The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think of Warframes and weapons not viable against 400lvl enemies are bad?

Message2god

On 7/29/2016 at 4:12 AM, Message2god said:

Topic is not about the necessity of fighting over lvl100 enemies but the fact that some warframe and weapons efficiency trumps others by so much that they are labeled as best and everyone must use it.

I played Guildwars 2, anyone one joining a party not running the highest dps setup are kicked instantly, everyone goes for speed runs and perfect loadout. They say the bad gears and weapons(any lower dps setups) exist to differentiate the good players and the bad players.

Yeah, I play GW2 as well, and as an MM Necro psuedo-tank, and now a Signet Reaper tank, I never ran into that issue, I just found some lowbies to help whenever I wanted a dungeon run, which, tbh are not even all the necessary to the game, since the best rewards are achievement collections, crafting, and the ongoing world events, and you can get all the dungeon stuff through PvP.

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, DiePainPain said:

At least upload a picture u faced lvl 400 enemies and call for discussion. I think less than 10% players play the end game at lvl 150+

Li4RRrr!!1!!!1 We got TennoCon alert u.u Bring up For Ash , see the endgame damage.

While the high level enemies required, I'd like to see more hoard mentality than bullet sponge... 4 level 100s seems more fun than 1 level 400... The real fun in end games level I find comes from being overwealmed by sheer mass, not just coming up against 1 mofo that just will not die... That sort of sponge should be held for the Stalker or boss... Not for the general mass of enemy.

players as myself have ben killing level 400 and higher enemies longer than the existence of covert lethality with a barrage of weapons and frames. and as for CP aura I just never waste my slot on that mod. 

knowing to utilize your frame's abilities in concerto with your elements on your weapons and game prowess will make you understand much more than the meta>> life strike, CP, EV, or noobs crutch frame Valkyr for invincibility<< now CL is in that mix as that's a mod I will never use on my melee weapon.

when seasoned players understands the mechanics of the game to a high degree to use anything they want or have equipped at the time others will snare or make silly remarks because they just don't know how to. youll see stuff like game breaking, exploit etc coming from these types of players arguments>> they only knows and will always be in the meta box.