Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I HATE the Acolytes.

To be clear - I love the event.  I love their mods.  I love the gameplay. 

I hate the Acolytes themselves.  Little S#&$s.

They claim that killing the Orokin was a crime and not justice.  That's basically saying "Hitler did nothing wrong"

They follow the stalker.  Who's an idiot.

They willingly follow Hunhow.  Who's a monster.

They name themselves S#&$ like Angst.  ANGST.  ANGST. 

Red and black color schemes.

They hide like cowards, making us draw them out. 

Essentially...

e2e.jpg

"Stop misunderstanding. Who said I follow Hunhow, Tenno? We may follow the Stalker, but its only for Alad V. We hunt that infested monster, the person you keep trying to kill but fail badly, children," hissed Angst. "No matter how many 'successful' assassination missions you do, he is still alive. Maybe you are still dreaming, Tenno..."

Wait wait wait, gotta get out of that RP mindset. 

Edited by jjpdn

12 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

I like to think the Acolytes are literally DE's way of poking fun at the "edgelords" of the community, and they eventually worked their way into the game itself.

I think that may be right. Sometimes developers just need to have some fun. We tend to be a serious bunch.

On the other hand, the Lore implications are just too big for me to ignore on this one. If they can follow Stalker, than so can I. And if Stalker truly is "undreaming" and not messed up like Lotus said (being a sentient might make her miss understand human behaviour) that means something profound for Mr. SHADOW.