The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Graphic performance problem

Dreadwire

so after the update there seem to be a graphic problem,

where sometime randomly the graphic was like a huge smudge, it happens when i  change warframe,

instead of getting a detail graphic, i get a smudge color warframe and barely any detail, even after walking around the ship, the ugly smudge detail still there and not turn to a full detail model,

i had to restart warframe when this happens,

last month upgrade to GTX 1070, with latest driver,

so im sure its not my GPU

I think I know what you're talking about, but without screenshots it's hard to know if we are talking about the same thing (gtx 780 here). I've seen it once or twice after going into the arsenal to mod my stuff; my warframe might look like a giant blur. However, once I exit the arsenal it goes away (it only happens very rarely in the first place). I think it has to do with motion blur (which I have on) in that it puts on a heavy blur effect as the camera spins around when you use one of the consoles on your ship. However, when it happens to me (which is VERY rarely), it never persists like you claim it does.

It could also be that your game isn't streaming in the textures for each of your warframes correctly whenever you switch to a new warframe (I just realized this is the more likely scenario given the circumstances). If this is case, I've never encountered this issue, so I think it may be on your end.

Edited by Somb3rBivalve
I realized the circumstances of what he was saying, so what I said in the second paragraph is likely to be the case