Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I changed my mind about outright hating Nullifiers

Revenant0713

My issue is identification, I can see my energy being drained, I have no idea where from in the mass of enemies, a bombard or something is easy as they are large and firing rockets, most of the time I have no idea where the 3-4 nullifiers are hiding, I can't target them, I can't kill them, having to stop, and scan the names of targets to find the irritation is not really an option.

For me I feel like, the only way I can survive this situation (I speak mostly about infestations), is to keep using my abilities and keep on slashing away. But then my energy is gone, I can't see what I need to kill to stop this... By the time I find it ther are 2 more, and it fells like a infestation survival is just a 'survive without energy' mission...

On 30.7.2016 at 4:43 AM, Jangkrik said:

That's the good part of Nullifiers. Sure, they're perfect when you fill the bubbles with normal enemies (and probably a few eximus units). They actually present a challenge.

But

Not if you fill their bubbles with arctic eximus snow globe, tons of heavies with ground slam, stack their globes, and then mix them with extra eximus (plus Sapping Ospreys and Bursa in Corpus missions). They are actually op that way. There's almost no way to counter them when they do this.

Rapid fire? Shame, they have a snow globe inside and you burn through your ammo. Melee? Suicide cause of god knows how many knockdown spams and AoE attacks are in there (don't forget the Sapping Ospreys too). Sniping? Nullifier bubbles negate high damage weapons for unknown reasons. Powers? Disabled. Coordinated attacks? You don't have that much time to plan for those at late game since you're dead if you take off your concentration for a bit.

That's the thing with endless scaling missions. At some point, they scale beyond your capability.