Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this allowed?

Mikki79

Question

I started building my own dojo, hardly spent anything on it yet. Just built 2 rooms.

If I would want to join another clan my dojo would obviously go *poof*, so I was wondering if it's allowed to join an alt account to the dojo and give them leadership "Warlord" rank so that the dojo isn't destroyed if I leave to join another clan.

Seems to me like it should be allowed but not sure if it is.

I used to play Warframe quite a bit 2 years ago but haven't been active much for the past couple of years.

Edited by Mikki79

7 answers to this question

They are not really interacting, no items going from one account to the other.

I figure someone out there who built their own dojo ought to have done this already if they got bored of the solitude. So anyone gotten banned for this? :)

Edited by Mikki79

I cannot say if you are completely safe, but I believe you are on the better side of judgement.

The Terms of Use state the following:

The creation of alternate accounts will be handled on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to remove accounts used to circumvent any form of restrictions to the game or the Service including the official Warframe forums.

So as long as you do not use the other account and the preservation of your dojo / clan for malicious intentions, you should be fine. But do not take my judgement for granted.