Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharing my fun build.

AreeSoothsayer

Question

Prova Vandal, low damage, low crit but decent elemental proc.

Sundering Weave, nice combos that hit multiple enemies.

Lightning base, AoE stun proc.

Add Fire + Toxin for some Gas, AoE damage proc with DoT aftermath.

Bodycount for assistance in base damage, which also affects that DoT.

Did you know AoE elemental procs are counted on the combo counter? I didn't, makes group pounding fun.

It's not strong against 1 or 2 guys at a time but the build does heavy CC and AoE/DoT damage with groups since each one hit can trigger the proc so multiple stuns and gas bombs lash out. During tests solo kills would take 3-6 hits but when I went through a group, they all went down in a single spin.

Just a build for amusement, a challenge to myself. I could easily make epic weapons rip through foes, the fun is finding rarely used weapons and turning them into useful stuff. Not everything can be fixed, darnit, but the fun lies in figuring out unusual ways. Fends off the bordom of grinding.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Did you know AoE elemental procs are counted on the combo counter?

I did not.

Might have to dust off Serro again next time I want to do endless melee only. Try out gas/electric for a massive combo counter instead of crit stacked slash weapon.

2 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Prova Vandal, low damage, low crit but decent elemental proc.

Sundering Weave, nice combos that hit multiple enemies.

Lightning base, AoE stun proc.

Add Fire + Toxin for some Gas, AoE damage proc with DoT aftermath.

Bodycount for assistance in base damage, which also affects that DoT.

Did you know AoE elemental procs are counted on the combo counter? I didn't, makes group pounding fun.

It's not strong against 1 or 2 guys at a time but the build does heavy CC and AoE/DoT damage with groups since each one hit can trigger the proc so multiple stuns and gas bombs lash out. During tests solo kills would take 3-6 hits but when I went through a group, they all went down in a single spin.

Just a build for amusement, a challenge to myself. I could easily make epic weapons rip through foes, the fun is finding rarely used weapons and turning them into useful stuff. Not everything can be fixed, darnit, but the fun lies in figuring out unusual ways. Fends off the bordom of grinding.

+ 85% Damage reduction and quickest Finisher animation as Machete types have, try it with Inaros and maxed Quickening and Life Strike