Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jailbreak (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

A guard came by and slipped some food in along with an explanation.

"Due to being a threat to both guards and prisoners, you will eat at your new cell."

Meanwhile.

Eion and Elisif are still waiting for Red and J'Taav to come back.

Tavus sat in a corner, and ignored his food

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((One word:))

((Kuraio))

((He told me "My guns, my rules" so he can do whatever he wants with the mech i suppose))

((Remember when 4 exalted blades was stupidly OP? Those were the days.....))

J'Taav quietly merged with the other prisoners, acting as if he had been there the entire time.

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav quietly merged with the other prisoners, acting as if he had been there the entire time.

Tavus saw J'taav, but didn't do anything

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

((Yep. Kuraio's oc Ovan with two and i think one of your ocs had like three or four exalted blades.))

((Still, even 4 exalted blades is nothing compaired to Shadua and a couple of other ocs (mainly kuraio's sadly...). Of course that isn't a bad thing or anything, but he should keep the op'ness to a miminum...Definately don't want him to pull a jailbreak in the rogue rp, but i don't want him going overboard with the op'ness aswell))

Red notices J'taav before making a small wave.

((Yep. Kuraio's oc Ovan with two and i think one of your ocs had like three or four exalted blades.))

((Still, even 4 exalted blades is nothing compaired to Shadua and a couple of other ocs (mainly kuraio's sadly...). Of course that isn't a bad thing or anything, but he should keep the op'ness to a miminum...Definately don't want him to pull a jailbreak in the rogue rp, but i don't want him going overboard with the op'ness aswell))

Red notices J'taav before making a small wave.

J'Taav gives Red a lazy salute, an grinning.

Eion and Elisif saw J'Taav and gave a very small wave.

And then Eion and Elisif began walking towards the cafeteria.

((The hunt for the rogue sounds interesting too bad it needs recruiting.))

Edited by ninja234

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

((I think they'll allow a few others to join when the siege begins. It is a good rp, but it could be slightly better if it wasn't full of op ocs and stuff (Cus kuraio pretty much xD). Although i dunno if he has done anything extremely op in this rp yet (although he has does some op things and other things, like making Shadua kill himself and then have him regenerate, having an oc completely freeze time to slash one of my ocs multiple times and a lot of other stuff which i cannot fully remember). Yet again, it's nothing bad but kuraio should really cut down on the op'ness at times))

Red heads off to the cafeteria.

((I'mma see if i can get Hastings to divert them to his cell so they can meet the leader and such))

((Might be better doing that after cafeteria time))

8 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

((It's a lot of fun - I'm about to kill a bunch of my OC's. See if you can join, the more the merrier.))

((I think they'll allow a few others to join when the siege begins. It is a good rp, but it could be slightly better if it wasn't full of op ocs and stuff (Cus kuraio pretty much xD). Although i dunno if he has done anything extremely op in this rp yet (although he has does some op things and other things, like making Shadua kill himself and then have him regenerate, having an oc completely freeze time to slash one of my ocs multiple times and a lot of other stuff which i cannot fully remember). Yet again, it's nothing bad but kuraio should really cut down on the op'ness at times))

((I'mma see if i can get Hastings to divert them to his cell so they can meet the leader and such))

((Honestly i would like to join it feels like i would fit right in: Zan,Eion and Ragno are just the bottom tier of my OCs, if i introduce Nizo a guy who can bend space and time and has gravity powers well let's say it would be op,))

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

((It's a lot of fun - I'm about to kill a bunch of my OC's. See if you can join, the more the merrier.))

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

((Honestly i would like to join it feels like i would fit right in: Zan,Eion and Ragno are just the bottom tier of my OCs, if i introduce Nizo a guy who can bend space and time and has gravity powers well let's say it would be op,))

((I don't think the rp is recruiting but i remember Kuraio or lord saying that they'll open it for a little bit when the actual siege begins))

On 29 August 2016 at 9:44 PM, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav gives Red a lazy salute, an grinning.

On 29 August 2016 at 10:11 PM, ninja234 said:

On 29 August 2016 at 10:17 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Time to begin the meeting))

A man with an all burnt face walks up to the crew, before gesturing them to follow him.

40 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I feel the same way..."

((This rp definately got slower since Kuraio left. The rp could end up dying if we don'y stay active enough, within this rp))

"Same" Elisif said.

((That's because most of you spend your time on Rouge while i am all alone here))