Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jailbreak (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

Alright, I’ve been hanging around the RP subforum for 2 months now. I finally decided to make an RP.

Story:
Tavus paced back and forth in his cell. According to his HUD, he’s been here for 19 days. He hasn’t slept at all, and the fatigue was getting to him. He’s been checking for escape routes for a week, but with his cell surrounded by a nullifier bubble, and his weapons being heavily guarded in the facility, he didn’t have any idea how to get out.
He was captured during what seemed like a standard mission. He was attacking a lightly-guarded research station. When he reached his target console, the room went dark. He could feel his powers being nullified, and he heard grineer loading Grakatas around him. When the lights came back on, he saw at least 60 grineer. His powers were useless, so he turned to his weapons
He gunned down 20 of them before they managed to get into close range. Switching to his nikana, he began stabbing at them, staining himself with blood. About 30 more died before another platoon sprinted in. The nullifier bubble weakened him, and he could see a few energy leech eximus. He sank to his knees, at which point several grineer picked him up and started beating him up. One of them somehow managed to knock him out immediately afterward.
He woke up a few hours later on a grineer galleon. He had no idea where he was. He managed to get out a single transmission past the room’s radio jammer and moments later another grineer knocked him out. He woke up again in his new cell, completely alone. The grineer haven’t begun interrogating him, but he knew it would happen any day.
He listened to the two guards arguing outside, unable to understand them. He thought back to his last transmission, and he hoped someone would hopefully detect it. He had sent it specifically to a few friends, and sent it as a general broadcast. It went something like this:
“This is Tavus. My name doesn’t really matter, but this message does: I’ve been captured in a grineer lab in the middle of the pacific. I was placed aboard a galleon, and I do not know my location or destination. However, I need help. The grineer got their hands on a few corpus nullifying bubbles. They’re going to interrogate me any day now. Please, help me n-“
LATER
A black and silver loki sitting in a liset listened to the communication again. His name was Tarnas. He had received the communication yesterday, and had listened to it over and over, hoping to find some clue about Tavus's location. He had no idea Tavus was still alive, but was still intent on helping. He checked who had received the communication, and sent his own.
"If you're hearing this, you probably received a communication from someone named Tavus. I'm ready to find him, but I require assistance. Meet me at the coordinates specified in the communication."
He sent the communication, and stood up and walked over to his arsenal.

Rules:
Much like Hunt for the Rogue, you are NOT going to find Tavus quickly
Please follow all of the normal rules
I basically gave up on this part: It can be either pre or post U18, depending on what you prefer. I really don't care.

Edited by Daakjenaar

A transmission came in for Tarnas. "Hello. I am Metis-01. I offer you assistance. This... 'Tavus' is a friend of my creator, and I have no need to see my creator suffer over a friend being lost. I am an offense-oriented Cheetah proxy, and you're either perfect or you're not me. I will see you at the specified coordinates."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

A transmission came in for Tarnas. "Hello. I am Metis-01. I offer you assistance. This... 'Tavus' is a friend of my creator, and I have no need to see my creator suffer over a friend being lost. I am an offense-oriented Cheetah proxy, and you're either perfect or you're not me. I will see you at the specified coordinates."

((My oc is already on the comms with Tarnas. Buuuuuut i guess it doesn't matter so much))

((Edit: also daak, would you take opening an ooc thread for this in consideration? Just so we don't get spammed with ooc posts?))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Tarnas would soon recieve a call from someone.

"Hello? Helloooo...?"

"Is this on...oh **** is it on. *cough* *cough*"

"So i heard you need help rescuing a man known as Tavus, correct?"

"Guilty as charged, I guess. Are you here to help?"

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

(What, no Kanna?)
"Excellent. Proxies should be useful

Just now, Daakjenaar said:

"Well i've been kinda ordered too. So yea, of course"

"Wait? Who's the other guy on the comms? He sounds like a robot"

((Small question but would anything bad happen if i was allowed to rp as one of the guards in the prison? Or just a grineer that's in the prison in general? Hell, even one of the prisoners XD))

1 minute ago, Daakjenaar said:

(What, no Kanna?)
"Excellent. Proxies should be useful

((Later, friend. Later. Did you catch the quote, btw?))

Metis-01 reached the specified coords exactly 271 seconds later.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well i've been kinda ordered too. So yea, of course"

"Wait? Who's the other guy on the comms? He sounds like a robot"

((Small question but would anything bad happen if i was allowed to rp as one of the guards in the prison? Or just a grineer that's in the prison in general? Hell, even one of the prisoners XD))

(No, there's no problem, but you can't really communicate with the people searching.)
"I think they're a proxy"

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Later, friend. Later. Did you catch the quote, btw?))

Metis-01 reached the specified coords exactly 271 seconds later.

"Well, that was fast."

9 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

(No, there's no problem, but you can't really communicate with the people searching.)

"Well, that was fast."

The grey-gold cheetah proxy shook his head. "Still six seconds too slow. I am lucky she is sluggish in that state."

14 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"Well, that was fast."

"Kinda obvious..."

"The name's Caver by the way, a truely experienced spy vault hunter. I'm heading to your coordianates now..."

"Also, your comms are still on and from what you said earlier, i can tell that the proxy is by your location already"

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

"Hello? Someone is actually using this frequency? Well, I won't ask questions. Heard of that man Tavus. I'll aid if I can. Might take a while for me to get there but I'm sure I can help. This old boat has got a few ID buoys from the mara smuggling days"

((Huh, didn't expect you to join this rp. But the more the merrier i suppose))

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The grey-gold cheetah proxy shook his head. "Still six seconds too slow. I am lucky she is sluggish in that state."

"I doubt six seconds really matter

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

"Hello? Someone is actually using this frequency? Well, I won't ask questions. Heard of that man Tavus. I'll aid if I can. Might take a while for me to get there but I'm sure I can help. This old boat has got a few ID buoys from the mara smuggling days"

"Thanks, I appreciate the help

7 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Kinda obvious..."

"The name's Caver by the way, a truely experienced spy vault hunter. I'm heading to your coordianates now..."

"Also, your comms are still on and from what you said earlier, i can tell that the proxy is by your location already"

"You'll definitely be useful, then"

1 hour ago, Daakjenaar said:

"I'm close to your coordinates. Expect me to arrive in about a minute"

"Man, gotta love those new ships which Jacket built" Caver spoke to himself, unaware that the comms were still up.

*_*

Inside the grineer prison, the same one which Tavus was held captive, a girl with short red hair, a white vest and black jeans could be seen in one of the cells, simply staring at the floor while sitting down on the prison bed.

"There has to be a way out of here...i've only been here for like a whole day but things are going to get far worse the longer i stay here..."

Edited by crimsonspartan1

13 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"I doubt six seconds really matter

"Thanks, I appreciate the help

Metis-01 sighed. "So... Now we wait for the Rebeelion and the SMF to bring her here and then we can wait for the others."

---

Meanwhile, inside the Grineer prison, a Prod Crewman was constantly cursing in Corpus.

Meanwhile, inside the Grineer prison, a Prod Crewman was constantly cursing in Corpus.

The girl overhears the man cursing in corpus and takes a peak into his cell.

"He should calm down a bit...he's going to cause attention to himself" the girl whispers, while watching the prod crewman swear constantly.

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Metis-01 sighed. "So... Now we wait for the Rebeelion and the SMF to bring her here and then we can wait for the others."

"Who are you talking about?"

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"He should calm down a bit...he's going to cause attention to himself" the girl whispers, while watching the prod crewman swear constantly.

Tavus was pacing back and forth in his cell, thinking.

8 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"Who are you talking about?"

Tavus was pacing back and forth in his cell, thinking.

Metis shook his head. "You will see."

12 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The Prod Crewman calmed down and started speaking fluent Grineer.

((Seems like the prison is already getting crowded, but whatever))

J'Taav tried to ignore the crewman's noise and sleep, but was unable to.

"Uhg, it's gonna be one of these days, isn't it."

"Umm....... he.. hello? I-I heard that Tavus got captured. Need some assistance?" a voice stammered out.

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"It'd be easier if you told me, but whatever"

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"Umm....... he.. hello? I-I heard that Tavus got captured. Need some assistance?" a voice stammered out.

"Who are you?"

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

(Isn't he dead?)
Tavus kept pacing in his cell, hoping he would think of a way out

"I have no idea what he's saying, but it's kinda obvious that he wants to break out of here"

2 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

((Seems like the prison is already getting crowded, but whatever))

((A prison is crowded in real life so it makes sense...))

((Now i'm just being stupid XD))

The red haired girl soon turned to J'taav, upon hearing him.

"Hey, you mind quieting down over there. It's loud enough here already and i don't need another guy constantly complaining or cursing twenty, four, seven..."

It was pretty visible that the girl was annoyed, but it was kinda obvious as to why she was annoyed, as multiple noises could be heard around the prison, cursing, shouting, crying and all sorts of things.

((Just a few npcs i'm taking a tiny bit of control over. It's not like everyone is doing those things))

Operator, I have received a distress signal from a being known as "Tavus". Will you heed it? 

Elana's Ship Cephalon Kane's voice took her out of her meditative state. It was the third time in the past 2 days...

Alright, alright... Let me see it.

Elana listened closely to the message, and the broadcast that followed afterwards

I see... Kane, set up a comm link with Tarnas.

Right away, Operator.... Communication Stablished

"Tarnas, I have received your message and wish to assist in your mission. I will soon be at the specified coordinates with a Nyx warframe to provide diversion and support, as needed"

17 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"Who are you?"

(Isn't he dead?)

((Nope. He faked his death. He's been active for a while now.))

18 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"Who are you?"

(Isn't he dead?)

Metis started counting down from 27190.

18 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I have no idea what he's saying, but it's kinda obvious that he wants to break out of here"

"Hey, you mind quieting down over there. It's loud enough here already and i don't need another guy constantly complaining or cursing twenty, four, seven..."

It was pretty visible that the girl was annoyed, but it was kinda obvious as to why she was annoyed, as multiple noises could be heard around the prison, cursing, shouting, crying and all sorts of things.

((Just a few npcs i'm taking a tiny bit of control over. It's not like everyone is doing those things))

The Prod Crewman suddenly fell silent.

17 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

J'Taav rolled his eyes and walked to the front of his cell.

"Sorry miss, but the quiet one escaped custody. Afraid you've gotta put up with me."