Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum purchased from the PS store not showing up

(PSN)Hello_Beautiful-

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hello_Beautiful- said:

I have a post up about my platinum purchased from the PS store not showing up. I have not received a way to obtain them. I am very upset about it and would love it if i could get some help. You may lose a good, honest player if its not fixed soon. PSN: Hello_Beautiful- 

... it's weekend  , have you tried writing a ticket in the support system? you'd probably receive your notification somewhere around 8-10 am server time on monday morning when the people with access required to restore bugged up purchases are in the office :O! I figure it's frustration but they are just humans not space office workers  with energy pumps in the neck that force em to work 24/7 hehehe :D

6 hours ago, (PS4)Hello_Beautiful- said:

I have a post up about my platinum purchased from the PS store not showing up. I have not received a way to obtain them. I am very upset about it and would love it if i could get some help. You may lose a good, honest player if its not fixed soon. PSN: Hello_Beautiful- 

Don't know if you've tried this.. but close the app and start it up again. If this still doesn't work, try checking your purchases if you really bought it. And if you did and neither is working, ticket.