Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

So, Im kinder srupised there is not a Megathreat about this, but feel free to make this one Mods, but I was just about to play warframe when I get Network Not Responding, now keep in mind my net is fine. as if its my own net I will get both lag and Sever Not Responding , not NTT.

Network: DE

Sever: YOU

Anyone else got this issue?, or any attempts to fix?, DOSS?, Hiccups?, No word from DE

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

So, Im kinder srupised there is not a Megathreat about this, but feel free to make this one Mods, but I was just about to play warframe when I get Network Not Responding, now keep in mind my net is fine. as if its my own net I will get both lag and Sever Not Responding , not NTT.

Network: DE

Sever: YOU

Anyone else got this issue?, or any attempts to fix?, DOSS?, Hiccups?, No word from DE

Yeah, having this issue just today. I could login the game just fine without the error having to pop-up, but when i get through login I get the pop-up endlessly and I end up getting logged off. 

17 minutes ago, --RV--Profit said:

Yeah, having this issue just today. I could login the game just fine without the error having to pop-up, but when i get through login I get the pop-up endlessly and I end up getting logged off. 

humm ok, so it seems to be effecting certain  people then