The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That For You!" - Week 25 - CONTEST IS OVER, PAGE 13 FOR WINNERS!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Sweet! As always, thanks for the crazy giveaways everyone.

1. & 2. :  Saryn Deluxe Skin Collection

I'll also throw my hat in for these (I've barred anything I don't need/want, so If I'm selected for them feel free to pass them on to the next lucky tenno who can make better use of it):

1. The very first prize this time is 1000p that I'm going to trade to the luckiest winner ever! Just remember that one Ammo Drum will be required for the trade, as well as a lot of credits for taxes, be prepared for it! This bonus is for everyone, you don't have to specify the entry in your post for this!
  2. The awesome user AurumandArgentum is offering the following mods: Argon Scope, Bladed Rounds, Blood Rush, Body Counts and Maiming Strike!!
  3. REKTifier_,who's helped me before and it's so kind to keep on rocking, is offering again some 50k standing worth of Loka, Veil, Perrin and Meridian syndicate offerings! So that could be 2 mods or 1 archwing part. I can mix and match the 50k worth, e.g. 1 veil + 1 perrin mod. Also, he's offering a Nezha Set! Pretty awesome!! (I'd like regenerative molt and contagion cloud from red veil or steel meridian if I win)
  4. The awesomeness goes on, as secret9005 is offering a  weapon from either Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis or Steel Meridian!
  5. Last minute entry from the very generous DuckingHugeSack, who's offering an  Aksiletto Prime set and a Latron Wraith!!
  6. VerinESC is offering a Life Strike mod to a lucky winner and a Hikou Prime Set, thanks a lot!!!
  7. Usual user reverb6 is offering 1x Steel Meridian weapon and 1 mod from both Hexis and Suda, very nice of him!!

Thanks again to everyone pitching in! Awesome giveaway as always!

Edited by ra9una
Added syndicate mods I want for clarity

1 minute ago, Repeat_Verbatim said:

I'm completely new to the game. So instead of asking for something that I have no idea about.... How about I just ask for whatever you would recommend lol. Sort of like a starter pack to help me get going in this game. Cheers

If you need help in game add me and I will be on soon

Alpha colour pack (plus Corpus and Orokin, if possible to include on this prize, if not, only Alpha colour pack)

3x forma bundle + Display Pack (the ones that allow use the pictures from our codex inside our orbiter)

bonus:

i want Argon Scope, because i still don't have this one, unlike other mods, weapons, syndicates things...

and will enter for 1000 platinum prize

Edited by Zeyez

1. as many x3 forma packs which fits

2. as many x3 forma packs which fitts

bonus: give my bonus to the first person who specifies the bonus under me.

thanks  for doing this! :)

Edited by Nameless816

Thanks for the giveaway!

First Prize: 3 Forma Bundle, 6 Orokin Catalyst, 4 Orokin Reactor

Second Prize: 2 Forma Bundle, 4 Orokin Catalyst, 2 Orokin Reactor

Bonus:

1. 1k plat? YES PLS
  2. Don't need this. Thanks tho :)
  3. Gleaming Blight Mod (Red Veil), Shattering Justice Mod (Steel Meridian). The Nezha set is pretty awesome :D
  4. Vaykor Hek (Steel Meridian)
  5. Would love either one of this weapons
  6. Don't need this. Thanks tho :)
  7. Vaykor Hek (Steel Meridian), Gilded Truth (Hexis), Infiltrate (Cephalon Suda)

Thanks again to everyone doing giveaways! Much appreciated :D

Good luck to the rest of you Tenno~

Edited by SpiroX7

Holy moly there's too many bonuses!

1. Ember Prime BluePrint

2. 8 Orokin Catalyst and 2 Orokin Reactors

Bonus entries:

- 1k plat \o/

- Argon Scope, Bladed Rounds, Blood Rush, Body Count and Maiming Strike \o/ thanks AurumandArgentum!

- Peaceful Provocation (Equinox), Duality (Equinox)! thanks REKTifier_!

- Synoid Gammacor thanks to secret9005!

- Latron Wraith thanks to DuckingHugeSack!

GL everyone!

Edited by Astery86

1. Soprana Collection (Banshee Deluxe Skin bundle)

2. 10 Orokin Catalysts

Bonuses: 1k Plat would be great,

Argon Scope is the 1 mod i need,

and the Akstilleto Prime set please.

Thank you SO much for managing to do this for over 25 weeks!

1. Hunhow's gift

2. 3 reactors, 3 frame slots, hydroid's noble animation set, an archwing slot and a weapon slot

not sure how many bonuses we can try for so I'll just list all the ones I'd want: obviously the plat (you're awesome for doing this giveaway), maiming strike would be cool (alternately argon scope, although honestly I'd take any of the mods), for the 50k syndicate thing eternal war and iron shrapnel would be awesome,  a synoid simulor would be sweet, either the akstilleto or the latron would be great, so would the hikou set (don't need life strike), and finally a vaykor hek would be cool. You guys are super awesome for doing this!

Edited by Commander_Farsight

1: Hunhow's Gift

2:Banshee Soprana

3:Argon Scope or Maiming strike preferred

4:Fatal Teleport and Seeking Shuriken

5: Synoid Simulor

6:Latron Wraith

7: Already have them, better give it to someone else

8:Vaykor Hek or Gilded Truth

Good luck to all. Thanks for doing such a cool giveaway.

Edit

Edited by aqwer357