Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That For You!" - Week 25 - CONTEST IS OVER, PAGE 13 FOR WINNERS!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Hello everybody!

This goes on since almost a year and we reached the very first milestone, week 25!!! The list of bonus prizes for this edition is insane, mainly thanks to awesome users who decided to help and offer things they earned or farmed for.

Without further ado, below all the special bonus prizes for week 25: note that these bonuses DO NOT overlap with the usual first and second prizes you can chose from the market or Prime Parts pool, so place your usual entry and tell me in which bonuses you're interested too, but don't forget to place the usual 2 entries as well!

1. The very first prize this time is 1000p that I'm going to trade to the luckiest winner ever! Just remember that one Ammo Drum will be required for the trade, as well as a lot of credits for taxes, be prepared for it! This bonus is for everyone, you don't have to specify the entry in your post for this!
  2. The awesome user AurumandArgentum is offering the following mods: Argon Scope+Bladed Rounds Set and Blood Rush+Body Counts+Maiming Strike Set!!
  3. REKTifier_,who's helped me before and it's so kind to keep on rocking, is offering again some 50k standing worth of Loka, Veil, Perrin and Meridian syndicate offerings! So that could be 2 mods or 1 archwing part. I can mix and match the 50k worth, e.g. 1 veil + 1 perrin mod. Also, he's offering a Nezha Set! Pretty awesome!!
  4. The awesomeness goes on, as secret9005 is offering a  weapon from either Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis or Steel Meridian!
  5. Last minute entry from the very generous DuckingHugeSack, who's offering an  Aksiletto Prime set and a Latron Wraith!!
  6. VerinESC is offering a Life Strike mod to a lucky winner and a Hikou Prime Set, thanks a lot!!!
  7. Usual user reverb6 is offering 1x Steel Meridian weapon and 1 mod from both Hexis and Suda, very nice of him!!

Remember to place your entry with info on which of the bonuses you might be interested with, so I don't pick you up for a prize you don't need!

To anyone else willing to help for this special edition please send me a PM!

Once again, thank you so much to all those who are helping me and has helped me in the past 24 giveaways!! You're awesome!!!

This week will be up for a bit more than 24 hours, don't know the exact time but expect it to be more like 30 hours!!

Now, to the usual housekeeping:

I'll pick up 8 winners instead of 4, but I cannot afford 8 winners asking for bundles, so it will work as per following:

FIRST PRIZE(winners 1-4): any prime part OR market item, same as before

SECOND PRIZE(winners 5-8): item from the market capped at 200p, same as the "components, materials and such" rule

I NEED EVERYONE TO POST 2 ENTRIES, ONE WITH THE MOST WANTED ITEM AND ONE IF YOU WIN THE SECOND PRIZE, SO CAPPED AT 200p!

This way I should be able to deal with more winners on my own if I can't find anyone willing to help; If anyone is so kind to take care of some of the winners please PM me, a little help is always welcome!

Original thread(archived, actually): 

Welcome back to my bi-weekly contest; after 7 entries I decided to change the format a bit since I think I can afford it: MARKET is now available for submissions!!

Please read below the rules:

- This thread goes for approx 24 hours

- I'm planning to do it every 2 Monday/Tuesday

- Write in this thread the prime part you terribly need OR the market item you desperately want!

- At the end of the contest I'll randomly pickup 4 players using a website like this: http://www.miniwebto...om-name-picker/

- As soon as my job and real life allow it I'll buy the parts and gift them to the winners

- Only prime parts and market stuff are allowed; sorry but no, I won't buy you a Primed Chamber(at the moment, in the future.........who knows)

Read the FAQ carefully please

FAQ

Is this multi platform?

- Nope, sorry, there's no way to trade with consoles, this is PC only

How many prime parts can I ask?

- Only one part can be gifted and I'll check your profile to make sure you don't have it already; I don't want to end up with helping someone that doesn't really need help

If I win, when can I expect to get the stuff?

- As soon as possible! After picking up the winners I'll send both a PM here and a friend request in game; make sure not to decline the in game friend request as it helps to keep track of the winners. I'm GMT+2 so be patient if your from US or Australia, but be sure you'll get the part you want in a few days.

What if I got the prime part I wanted before the gift was delivered?

- No problem, you can chose another one or a market item instead

What do you want in exchange?

- Ammo drum is a perfect currency for this

Market edition, does it mean I can ask you anything from the market?

- Yes, every single market item

Are update bundles and bundles in general included?

- Yes, they are

What about components, materials and such?

- For small bits you can ask a pack of them, capped at 200 plat, meaning you can ask me to gift you 10pcs Forma or 10pcs Catalyst/Reactor, or 10 frame slots.

Are Tennogen/Steam Workshop items included?

- Sadly no, I can give away only items that I can buy with plat; if DE implements the option in the future I'll add them to the pool!

If I win once, can I submit to the next week contest?

- Absolutely.

That's it I think, good luck to everyone!!

EDIT: winners at page 13!!

Edited by siralextraffo

22 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Twilight color palette, please.

Unfortunately I don't have the credits for the 1000p prize :/

18 minutes ago, PartyPlex said:

7K Oxium pls :)

VaubanPrimefeelsbadman

17 minutes ago, RetroRender said:

Heliocor or Dark Split Sword. If it requires entry, I'll enter for the 1,000p pool instead.

1 minute ago, Flareux said:

I would love to have Hunhow's gift ^^

Guys you're all placing one only entry, but this contest is no different from the others, you can chose an item for the first prize and one second capped at 200p, all the bonuses are something in addition!

Most Wanted: Ember Prime Blueprint. If not possible then Huhow's Gift
Second Prize: 3 Orokin Catalyst, 1 Orokin Reactor, 3 Warframe Slots, 3 Weapon Slots, 2 Exilus Adapter

Bonus:
1. hell yeah 1k plat :)
2. Argon Scope
3. Resonating Quake Mod and Firequake Mod
4. Synoid Gammacor
5. Akstilleto Prime 
6. Life Strike
7.  Hall of Malevolence Mod, perfeclty for me because i just started playing Mirage yesterday

I dont have any of the Syndiacte things so would be very nice to win :)

Thank you for this awesome giveaway

Edited by _Mr.Robot

1. Itzal Raider pack bundle

2. 3 Warframe Slots, 2 Orokin Catalysts, 2 Orokin reactors, 1 3 forma bundle. 

I am interested in Synoid Simulor, 1000p and the Argon Scope :) ty for doing this. 

edit: also the Akstiletto prime!

Edited by MeriKona

1. Ember prime blueprint
2. 2 Orokin reactors, 3 Orokin Catalyst the rest on forma bundles :3

Bonuses:

1. The very first prize this time is 1000p that I'm going to trade to the luckiest winner ever! Just remember that one Ammo Drum will be required for the trade, as well as a lot of credits for taxes, be prepared for it! This bonus is for everyone, you don't have to specify the entry in your post for this!
  2.  Argon Scope  preferred 
  3. Am good for this
  4. Vaykor marelock :D
  5. -
  6. Am good for this too
  7. Vaykore marelock :3

In addition, I would like to offer a set of Akstiletto Prime  and Latron Wraith set for the milestone giveaway :D

Good luck to everyone and thanks for doing 25 of these giveaways! :D

Edited by DuckingHugeSack
To add the bonuses :P