Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush frames

TheSteelRat

Question

5 answers to this question

I play almost exclusively solo.   Truthfully for low to mid level missions any frame will suffice although I second Equinox.   He is my preferred frame due to his versatility.

It depends on what your goals are for running these missions.   What matters for low/mid level missions is how quickly you can kill the enemies (for exterminate or farming missions) or how quickly you can move (for capture, sabotage, interception, etc missions).

Using a frame whose abilities kill for you is great for speed runs but not good if you are leveling weapons, etc since the affinity gain from the kill goes to your frame not the weapon.   For example when I use Equinox I will use maim (#4 ability in day form which does damage, stuns and bleeds nearby enemies) if I just want to complete the mission and loot or if I want to level a weapon I will use pacify (#3 ability in night form which reduces the damage done by enemies) so the enemies do very little damage to me and I kill everything with my weapon.

Another important thing to keep in mind is your mods.   The game is called warFRAME for a reason.   Warframes and weapons are just frames (shells) to hold mods.    Having your mods leveled and using the correct mods is the most important part of the game and is what will take you to the next level.   

Also for solo play you'll probably want to have a stealth warframe (Ivara, loki, ash etc) to do some of the spy and rescue missions as you get more in the mid level range.   

3 minutes ago, zultor said:

Truthfully for low to mid level missions any frame will suffice although I second Equinox.   He is my preferred frame due to his versatility.

Equinox is female, though. Both forms.

I'd say Ember, OP. Nezha works out pretty well too, especially if you activate Firewalker.

I just wanna say hi because I recognize your name, but yea, Ember and Equinox are A+ for basically any speed runs I think lvl 30 or lower. Unless you want to spam abilities instead of just having a toggle ability (also suggested for lower levels) cant believe im saying this  Just grab a max range and strength Stompy Rhino. Unless Stomp's damage was decreased since the last time I was able to play? 

Edited by -MortisThorne-