Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost snow globe stacking

Rhundis

Question

While I'm aware this is not a "new" discovery I was wondering if this tactic is an official way to use frosts snow globe. (Aka not a glitch/exploit) To me it kind of feels like a bug as I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to continuously stack its health every time you cast a bubble inside another bubble, it's just supposed to refresh it.

4 answers to this question

stacking is a viable tactic. I've been called out for not stacking properly a couple of times, I find it the easiest way to piss off a Metahead while playing as frost. before you yell at your Frost, see how much energy he has, and think before you type.

as others have said, you kinda need to stack it above level 50, unless you're up against infested the globe will get shredded as soon as that 4 second Invincibility period wears off.

I believe the globe also adds whatever damage it sustained during the invulnerability period to its health cap. I cannot verify this, but it seems to operate that way, and is often glitchy with a bad host  -  globe occasionally drops to ~1% health immediately after invulnerability period ends, as if the health cap was increased, but the current health was left as it was before recasting.