Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

20 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*actually gives you decent brisket and Mac and cheese*

Thanks *eats decent brisket and Mac and cheese while sighing in melancholy*

Iv spent too much time in the feed back section, and now my face hurts from straining it too much mouse-pad-impossibru.jpg

Tell me: If you hypothetically were talking about a frame rework, hypothetically, and you said the rework was ok, but then listed a bunch of complaints about it while saying it was ok and then became offended when other people were really not happy with the rework, would you be not quite right in the head? Or am I the crazy one?

*is sitting in mckdonalds chair talking to imaginary animals*

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Eats

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Thanks *eats decent brisket and Mac and cheese while sighing in melancholy*

Iv spent too much time in the feed back section, and now my face hurts from straining it too much mouse-pad-impossibru.jpg

Tell me: If you hypothetically were talking about a frame rework, hypothetically, and you said the rework was ok, but then listed a bunch of complaints about it while saying it was ok and then became offended when other people were really not happy with the rework, would you be not quite right in the head? Or am I the crazy one?

*is sitting in mckdonalds chair talking to imaginary animals*

Uh....ok then. *pulls out radio* Metro we have an...issue at table 5.

31 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Do you serve books? If so I'll take a raw one please.

Ah sure! Activates Nova's teleport, goes to Barnes and Noble and grabs the new "Harry Potter and the cursed child" book. Teleports back to MK Donalds and hand you the book. 

Ah duh! Forgot to ask you what book title you wanted? Are you gonna read it or eat it?

MK!! I need a raise cause I work too hard. While Heskaroid just kills valkyrs and why do we even need a bouncer? And Spot just hides in the stock room. And how come Metro has a radio and I don't? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ah sure! Activates Nova's teleport, goes to Barnes and Noble and grabs the new "Harry Potter and the cursed child" book. Teleports back to MK Donalds and hand you the book. 

Ah duh! Forgot to ask you what book title you wanted? Are you gonna read it or eat it?

MK!! I need a raise cause I work too hard. While Heskaroid just kills valkyrs and why do we even need a bouncer? And Spot just hides in the stock room. And how come Metro has a radio and I don't? 

All right fine...metro brought it from home. What's spot doing in there anyway.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks *absorbs the book* Hmm, that doesn't suffice. Do you have a copy of the Necronomicon?

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Thanks *absorbs the book* Hmm, that doesn't suffice. Do you have a copy of the Necronomicon?

Necronomnomwhat? Okay, looked it up and yes they carry the HP Lovecraft book. Teleports and reappears with the book. 

Here you go, Sky! Gives you a plate of ME shepard pie on the house. ENJOY!! Do you watch Jeffrey Combs movies?

486563__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_meme_

22 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You weren't supposed to drink that!!!! Your supposed to put it in your food!!! *Gets the anti poison*

"Is it getting hot in here all of a sudden?"

*takes clothes off*

"I want ice cream. I'll go for a walk!"

*crashes through the window and runs around the block*

18 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

"Is it getting hot in here all of a sudden?"

*takes clothes off*

"I want ice cream. I'll go for a walk!"

*crashes through the window and runs around the block*

What are you doing Wait!!! 

*chases holding the antidote* 

18 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

This place serves fried kittens...

ALRIGHT! THATS IT! I AM DONE!

REPORTING YOU GUYS TO SPACE PETA!!!

Uppercuts you through the ceiling on the way out. *ko* Metro put him in the freezer...with the others.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

What aw you doing Wait!!! 

*chases holding the antidote* 

Uppercuts you through the ceiling on the way out. *ko* Metro put him in the freezer...with the others.

*tackle hugs you*

You very good.*slurs speech* Love love...you can...stuck furniture...

*squeezes you with all my strength*

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

YES DARK L- boss!

*snaps ap's neck with überfabulous combine prosthetic battle leg thingamaboop and drags him to the walk-in freeze, tossing him in and locking the 4in steel vault door behind*

*walks to table 5 and flips it*

52 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

YES DARK L- boss!

*snaps ap's neck with überfabulous combine prosthetic battle leg thingamaboop and drags him to the walk-in freeze, tossing him in and locking the 4in steel vault door behind*

*walks to table 5 and flips it*

bad no flipping tables  * disappears *  * reappars* I just opened up a joint * disappears back to my place *

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Necronomnomwhat? Okay, looked it up and yes they carry the HP Lovecraft book. Teleports and reappears with the book. 

Here you go, Sky! Gives you a plate of ME shepard pie on the house. ENJOY!! Do you watch Jeffrey Combs movies?

*absorbs* thanks, do you also have the original by Abdul Alhazred? I'd like an original copy because I only have a 2nd edition copy in my library. *tries to eat the pie but can't because I have no mouth* No I don't watch his movies, should I?

8 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

deformed purple horse

*takes out shotgun*

chk-chk

19 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Looks at metro dragging a body behind the counter and a naked person struggling with the McDonald's manager on the sidewalk covered in broken glass

Well this place is just fine. 

*screams and without any cause bangs head against wall once and returns to dragging bodies into the freezer*

24 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Looks at metro dragging a body behind the counter and a naked person struggling with the McDonald's manager on the sidewalk covered in broken glass

Well this place is just fine. 

Its MKdonalds not Mcdonalds Get it right!!! *still struggling trying to make Mcgeek drink the antidote*

11 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

If you are reading this message, then you have uppercutted a Poisonous Decoy and have 46 hours before the poison kills you.

Side Note: There is no antidote, so good luck making one.

44 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

If you are reading this message, then you have uppercutted a Poisonous Decoy and have 46 hours before the poison kills you.

Side Note: There is no antidote, so good luck making one.

*reads message* *Think: This guys does know im immortal right?* Oh well *crumples up message and throws it in the trash*