Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When People Buy The New Nova Skin

PickleMonster21

You can only preview the skin in one way. You can't preview it in different colors, armour, sigils, helms etc. 

Plus after buying I noticed the skin has a lot of uncolourable parts and unsightly clipping issues. Nova being my favorite frame I really wanted to like the skin. But after trying out several customisations I just couldn't and decided to request a refund. 

So yeah its not that people just blindly buy things. If we had a trial option then it would be a different story.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Nova Syandana is accessible for all frames. The "hands effect" isn't though.

Ahh. Well, I don't really know what to say there. I mean, I heard (by reading other negative Skin Review Threads) that it was made clear that the hand effects weren't part of the Syandana, but...

7 minutes ago, kubbi said:

So yeah its not that people just blindly buy things. If we had a trial option then it would be a different story.

Ohh, I don't know... The original Skin Colour and Nova Stance while holding my Lex Prime, equipped with my Nikana Prime in the Surt-Form Gemini Skin vs my coloured Nova with Emblems and Front and Back Regalia in the Ash Noble Stance while holding my Lex Prime, equipped with my Nikana Prime in the Surt-Form Gemini Skin:

eHZ3D8L.png

And I didn't buy this skin JUST so I could do this. This is a thing you can do when you go into Appearance and select a Skin you don't own with your colours present.

1 minute ago, PickleMonster21 said:

Ahh. Well, I don't really know what to say there. I mean, I heard (by reading other negative Skin Review Threads) that it was made clear that the hand effects weren't part of the Syandana, but...

Ohh, I don't know... The original Skin Colour and Nova Stance while holding my Lex Prime, equipped with my Nikana Prime in the Surt-Form Gemini Skin vs my coloured Nova with Emblems and Front and Back Regalia in the Ash Noble Stance while holding my Lex Prime, equipped with my Nikana Prime in the Surt-Form Gemini Skin:

eHZ3D8L.png

And I didn't buy this skin JUST so I could do this. This is a thing you can do when you go into Appearance and select a Skin you don't own with your colours present.

I'm aware of that. You'd still have to go back and forth if when changing colours, armour and helms. In general you don't have full freedom to try it out. During gameplay for example.

It would be like buying a shirt irl and trying it at home and notice it doesn't look good with your other clothes. 

5 minutes ago, kubbi said:

I'm aware of that. You'd still have to go back and forth if when changing colours, armour and helms. In general you don't have full freedom to try it out. During gameplay for example.

It would be like buying a shirt irl and trying it at home and notice it doesn't look good with your other clothes. 

That's just the price you have to pay for not paying the price. Besides, I'd rather do that than buy the skin and try so many different colour combos, only to be like "Lol nah. Don't like it. DE refund me pls"

It's... nothing like that. Where you KINDA have the ability to see what's what before you buy it on Warframe and chop and change accordingly (albeit, time consuming), IRL, you just need to think "Would that Ash print body-tight shirt look good with my blue jeans?"