Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best places to farm

Bacms

Question

Hello everyone,

Since the update I am still trying to find the best places to farm a lot of resources so here I am coming for help. 

What are the current "best"/"fast"places to farm the following:

Orokin cells (used to run Piscinas on Saturn but it seems broken at the moment)

Oxium

Credits 

5 answers to this question

For Mid Level players ( as in hard to survive in anything above the first Sortie mission):

Orokin Cells: High Level Corpus Missions, Survival and Nekros.

Oxium: I use Baal, Europa (Mobile Defence). Yields anywhere between 40-170 oxium (in my experience, anyway). and yes, Nekros again.

Credtis: Heiracon, Pluto. Dark Sector Excavation. A Good team with Nekros, Chroma, Trin and a DPS frame can maximize yields.

Orokin cells : Try the Saturn boss , he usually gave me like 3-2 cells per run (depends on how fast you can rape his greedymilk &#! to make it worth it) 

Oxium : Europa  mobile-defence mission , usually gave like 100-150 Oxium (recommend full squad to maximize Osprey spawns , nekros to descerate and frost/nova are useful for slowing) 

Credits : High level Dark sector credit runs  , about 10k credits per 5 minute survival for me (Frame not really a concern but speed nova with a explosive weapon useful af) 

P.S : 2 of these depend on whether you can hold your own with or without a squad 

Edited by hellx11

Just my most used Places.

Credit and Mods: Pluto/ Hieracon, Dark Sector Running this all day to get golden mods and Credit

Oxium: Pluto/ Cerberus, Buy Booster together with friends and you will get like 400-600 Oxium in 4 rounds

Orokin cells: Just do Grineer Missions while lvling. They drop everywhere. Got like 200 atm ^^

Polymer Bundles + Gallium: Uranus/ Assur, Dark Sector Survival. I take Nekros and Synoid Simulor and just kill and loot. 20mins are mostly 4-6000 Polymer Bundles and 10 gallium

Neural Sensors: Jupiter/ Elara, Survival till 20-30mins. Just loot all the Boxes and destroy all chests. I get 8-12 neural Sensors with just looting all the stuff. Plus Fighting with Nekros will get you some too.

Hope this will Help. Pls help my question too. Look up my Profile pls

have fun