Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sharpened claws

(PSN)bostero19-

Question

8 answers to this question

It's a wonderful mod that I think should be on all Kavats at all times.  It doesn't strip a percentage.  It strips all of the armor.  At least on mobs up to lvl 100 for sure.  check out Quite Shallow's video on Kavats.  It's funny and informative.  

Edited by DatDarkOne
added link to Video

15 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

It's a wonderful mod that I think should be on all Kavats at all times.  It doesn't strip a percentage.  It strips all of the armor.  At least on mobs up to lvl 100 for sure.  check out Quite Shallow's video on Kavats.  It's funny and informative.  

so what is the point on max that mod?

5 hours ago, (PS4)bostero19- said:

so what is the point on max that mod?

You know that's a good question.  I'm going to assume that maxing it will increase the chances that a Kavat will use it.  I didn't really worry about that part as it's such an easy mod to max out.  

9 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

You know that's a good question.  I'm going to assume that maxing it will increase the chances that a Kavat will use it.  I didn't really worry about that part as it's such an easy mod to max out.  

my problem is that maxing that mod is the doference between forma again and not, but is not a terrible problem

thank you

On 05/08/2016 at 11:56 AM, Godzilla853 said:

Yes more enemies at once and it has no effect on enemy levels my kavat took a bursas armor away and a sentient and krill.

Just wondering, has this been changed since your post?

I just got my Kavat today and I tested it out in the simulacrum, Sharpened Claws only removed armour 1 enemy at a time for me even with Swipe.

8 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

Just wondering, has this been changed since your post?

I just got my Kavat today and I tested it out in the simulacrum, Sharpened Claws only removed armour 1 enemy at a time for me even with Swipe.

Some abilities don't work as they're suppose to in the Simulacrum.  Synd Proc of Rakta Cernos is one of them.  This is why it's always a good idea to test a weapon/warframe in a mission.