Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe: Elemental

Pr0cessor

A short and basic idea for a new Warframe called "Elemental". A Warframe that harnesses the power of the four classical elements: Wind, Water, Fire and Earth. I'm not going into energy costs, health, damage numbers and all that. If the idea is liked, I'm sure DE will come up with that stuff on their own.

I really had no set direction to go with this Warframe. Whether it should be supportive, offensive, defensive, ect. So far my ideas have led to it being a tank class. It could be the first female tank class? I simply want to get the idea out there and see what others think.

Each of the four classical elements could be used as abilities. Here are some rough-draft ideas I came up with as abilities...

In no particular order:

Wind: Will create a tornado that sucks enemies in from a distance and deals damage

Water: A rain-wrapped hurricane that acts as a protective barrier for Elemental and all allies within it for a temporary period of time. Similar to Frosts snowglobe, except allies bullets can travel through it from the inside or the outside. Enemies that enter the hurricane are slowed down

Fire: Places a lava pit wherever you want on the ground and any enemies that fall in it can't move and are dealt fire damage

Earth: Summons gigantic rocks and boulders that smash and clobber enemies

These are just some quick ones I thought of off the top of my head and are only a platform to get the Warframe idea started.

Edited by Pr0cessor

There's already Ember, Frost and Volt. Combining them all sounds like something a child who wants to be every superhero at once would do.

A terrain-manipulator frame something like this would be interesting though. Maybe try forgetting about the fire/water elements and base the abilities around altering the battlefield instead.

There's already Ember, Frost and Volt. Combining them all sounds like something a child who wants to be every superhero at once would do.

A terrain-manipulator frame something like this would be interesting though. Maybe try forgetting about the fire/water elements and base the abilities around altering the battlefield instead.

I'm not a child and I don't want to be a superhero. I thought it would be fun to have a Warframe that harnesses the four classical elements. It would be a one-of-a-kind Warframe. So far, all the Warframes are very one-dimensional.

A short and basic idea for a new Warframe called "Elemental". A Warframe that harnesses the power of the four classical elements: Wind, Water, Fire and Earth. I'm not going into energy costs, health, damage numbers and all that. If the idea is liked, I'm sure DE will come up with that stuff on their own.

I really had no set direction to go with this Warframe. Whether it should be supportive, offensive, defensive, ect. So far my ideas have led to it being a tank class. It could be the first female tank class? I simply want to get the idea out there and see what others think.

Each of the four classical elements could be used as abilities. Here are some rough-draft ideas I came up with as abilities...

In no particular order:

Wind: Will create a tornado that sucks enemies in from a distance and deals damage

Water: A rain-wrapped hurricane that acts as a protective barrier for Elemental and all allies within it for a temporary period of time. Similar to Frosts snowglobe, except allies bullets can travel through it from the inside or the outside. Enemies that enter the hurricane are slowed down

Fire: Places a lava pit wherever you want on the ground and any enemies that fall in it can't move and are dealt fire damage

Earth: Summons gigantic rocks and boulders that smash and clobber enemies

These are just some quick ones I thought of off the top of my head and are only a platform to get the Warframe idea started.

I'm sorry but this is just a really childish idea, i mean seriously? We already have Volt, Ember, Frost. And the name.... it's almost like a 9 year old thought of the name, no offense. But seriously we can't have a Warframe like this.

So, you want a Warframe that involves combining 3/4 of the current frames into one...

...But you don't want to have an earth-based frame because the current elemental frames are one dimensional...

...I'll be leaving now.

I'm not going to call you childish, as that's ferociously unfair, but this comes across as a thoughtless idea. This is waaay to rough an idea to be interesting.

The powers are kind of a mess

Wind- reskin of Vortex

Water - Snowglobe but better

Fire- actually a somewhat interesting power. If you had more like this people wouldn't be insulting you. Unfortunatley the game wouldn't be able to support an actual pit. Maybe the frame should spray them with Lava and it would then harden into a burning rock cocoon.

Rock- veeeery generic

ALSO, FANFRAMES GO IN THE FAN ZONE!