Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-themed wedding reception

Soulrift

14 hours ago, Soulrift said:

I wanted to stop back in and thank everyone for their great suggestions, and especially thank all the wonderful people at DE for stepping in and making our wedding a whole lot more special! In the end we created a big star chart map to show people which table they were seated at, and decorated the name cards with Liset spaceships to see them on their way. We also got a great wedding card signed by the fine folks who make Warframe so awesome. Now we two Tenno continue our adventures together!

Simon_and_Rong_Wedding.jpg

Major congrats to you two. 

22 hours ago, Soulrift said:

I wanted to stop back in and thank everyone for their great suggestions, and especially thank all the wonderful people at DE for stepping in and making our wedding a whole lot more special! In the end we created a big star chart map to show people which table they were seated at, and decorated the name cards with Liset spaceships to see them on their way. We also got a great wedding card signed by the fine folks who make Warframe so awesome. Now we two Tenno continue our adventures together!

Congrats you guys! I wish you both the best of luck and no stalker spawns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02.09.2016 at 5:11 AM, Soulrift said:

WOW! Congrats! Happy family life and LOVE MORE! So cool, it is wedding theme Warframe *__*

• 2 weeks later...