Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thought I might bring this up

FreedomLink

Hello, my in-game name is Freedomlink, not much known i know, yet i want to bring up a topic that i find to be rather...ignorant. And it's about how people overreact when someone brings up certain problems, for one i got region kicked for bringing up ADHD. however, i believe i do have a say when it comes to it sense i was diagnosed with both ADHD and manic depression when i was 5, and i'm now going on 20. yet people still get touchy on the topic. I believe that you can't say you know how ADHD works unless you've personally been diagnosed and dealt with it a good portion of your life. however, i believe it's not just ADHD that gets this treatment either. so all i ask is this, unless you find it offensive that someone who has ADHD and have dealt with it talks about it (which you're probably part of the problem), then maybe keep just see it from they're view. Because (good) humor is one of the best ways to lighten these kinds of things?

40 minutes ago, FreedomLink said:

Hello, my in-game name is Freedomlink, not much known i know, yet i want to bring up a topic that i find to be rather...ignorant. And it's about how people overreact when someone brings up certain problems, for one i got region kicked for bringing up ADHD. however, i believe i do have a say when it comes to it sense i was diagnosed with both ADHD and manic depression when i was 5, and i'm now going on 20. yet people still get touchy on the topic. I believe that you can't say you know how ADHD works unless you've personally been diagnosed and dealt with it a good portion of your life. however, i believe it's not just ADHD that gets this treatment either. so all i ask is this, unless you find it offensive that someone who has ADHD and have dealt with it talks about it (which you're probably part of the problem), then maybe keep just see it from they're view. Because (good) humor is one of the best ways to lighten these kinds of things?

Switch Teleported from General Discussion to Extras>OffTopic.